Used 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Coupe model:

Beautiful car
By snakester1

2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love a good looking car and this one of the sharpest and most unique looking cars on the road.The fit , finish and paint quality are impressive. Its as nice on the inside as it looks on the outside. Very comfortable seats and clear well thought out controls. A little disappointed in the 10 speaker Bose audio systems power output but the sound is crisp and clean. The six speed shiftable auto is smooth and quiet.The engine seems under powered and struggles to haul this small yet 3900 lb. car up to speed from a stop. It has good freeway punch and does well once you get it rolling. Handling is tight and flat and inspires confidence in wet or dry conditions and extremely maneuverable.

I like its eye catching good looks and sure handling. Its a very easy car to drive and my wife absolutely loves it.

- Simply needs more power especially low end torque. - I expected a little more from the stereo. - Any 2012 automobile should have a USB port. I cant charge my phone. - Has huge trunk hinges that will smash cargo if not carefully placed to avoid them.

• Sedan