2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe 3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - An absolutely fantastic car!

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe - Consumer Review

Premium Coupe (3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

An absolutely fantastic car!
By edsto on

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently replaced my '08 red CTS sedan which I thoroughly loved, with a new 2011 Black CTS Coupe. Wow! I love this car more than my '08 CTS! The styling is fantastic! I have had about 22 new cars through the years and I have never received this many compliments on a car before, and I have had some really nice cars! The interior and exterior are beautiful. The seats are comfortable, the 304 HP with the 6 speed trans is very smooth and it uses regular gas! My '08 and my new coupe both are all wheel drive which are absolutely great in the snow, actually fun to drive! I went with the 18 inch all season tires and FE2 suspension which gives great handling and a firm but very nice ride.

Favorite Features

Beautiful interior, great leather with contrasting stitching. Great fit and finish! Very rich interior! The styling of the coupe is fantastic! Very precise handling! The coupe with the lower roof and increased angle of the windshield still has great headroom, yet feels like I'm driving a totally different car than my '08 sedan!

Suggested Improvements

None! Great work GM and Cadillac!