This car is my Corvette!!!!
By axle33 on
2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I could have chosen any car I wanted under $100K, & I chose the CTS 2 door Coupe in Diamond White Tri-coat. I love the color, sporty styling, body lines which are so futuristic & the dual exhaust tips in the middle of the car side by side just under the middle brake light looking like the tail of a speeding comet! I am 6 foot 5 inches tall & weigh just under 300 pounds & this car fit best for me as compared to the Camaro or the Corvette. No one can ride behind me so it is basically a 3 person car when I have my seat against the back seat but I don't care. Only if the XLR were to have looked so good! I think if you want or need a back seat, buy the four door CTS or the wagon. Yes, I'm in LOVE
Favorite Features
Looks all around! Inside, Outside, it just oozes appealing looks that make my heart pound for a nice day to drive this car! I also love the HID directional headlights which move up to 15 degrees to assist in lighting my way around curves which for a 44 year old with astigmitism is very helpful at night. The hidden micro-switch door handles are very nice as is the push button exiting of the car. Even the emrgency brake is a simple push of a button. Air conditioned seats are amazing as i am sure the heated seats would be too but I did not buy this car as a daily driver. This is the first car I have had with a heated steering wheel as well. I LOVE this car!
Suggested Improvements
I honestly can not think of any with the exception of pricing. the pricing went from one extreme to the other with very few optional packages. You either bought a basic car with pretty much nothing on them or like me pay $15K more for options you may never need or use. I may have been able to have ordered the car the way I want but I can not do that as I love cars and have to be able to fall in love with one before I could ever order one. When I bought mine, there were very few around and I think that is good.