2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Consumer Review: This car is my Corvette!!!!

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe - Consumer Review

This car is my Corvette!!!!
By axle33 on

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I could have chosen any car I wanted under $100K, & I chose the CTS 2 door Coupe in Diamond White Tri-coat. I love the color, sporty styling, body lines which are so futuristic & the dual exhaust tips in the middle of the car side by side just under the middle brake light looking like the tail of a speeding comet! I am 6 foot 5 inches tall & weigh just under 300 pounds & this car fit best for me as compared to the Camaro or the Corvette. No one can ride behind me so it is basically a 3 person car when I have my seat against the back seat but I don't care. Only if the XLR were to have looked so good! I think if you want or need a back seat, buy the four door CTS or the wagon. Yes, I'm in LOVE

Looks all around! Inside, Outside, it just oozes appealing looks that make my heart pound for a nice day to drive this car! I also love the HID directional headlights which move up to 15 degrees to assist in lighting my way around curves which for a 44 year old with astigmitism is very helpful at night. The hidden micro-switch door handles are very nice as is the push button exiting of the car. Even the emrgency brake is a simple push of a button. Air conditioned seats are amazing as i am sure the heated seats would be too but I did not buy this car as a daily driver. This is the first car I have had with a heated steering wheel as well. I LOVE this car!

I honestly can not think of any with the exception of pricing. the pricing went from one extreme to the other with very few optional packages. You either bought a basic car with pretty much nothing on them or like me pay $15K more for options you may never need or use. I may have been able to have ordered the car the way I want but I can not do that as I love cars and have to be able to fall in love with one before I could ever order one. When I bought mine, there were very few around and I think that is good.