Sport Car Performance & SUV Comfort-Luxury
By dam22 on
2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
As long one considers the CTS Coupe as a 2 seater, it is tough to top. Mine is a stick ordered from Detroit. Performance is only slightly below that of my 350Z; excellent acceleration & swings through the twisties with abandon. Comfort is first rate with large cabin (for 2), well laid out controls & dash, and every amenity known to modern man including a 40 GB harddrive & 10 speaker Bose for music. The inside fit & finish is the best I've ever seen. The car is a work of art inside & out. Go sit in one. Do consider the back seat usless; anyone over 2'6" will not fit & you'll need a shoehorn to get them in. But no one will buy this bomb who really needs 4 seats.
Favorite Features
--Stick & clutch work smoothly.--Bose system is exceptional.--leather seats, brushed aluminum center console, saddle stitched dash, and wood trim give the Coupe a knockout interior. --Engine pulls strong all the way to redline--Brakes and suspension give confidence at speed on curves.--runs like on rails up to the 120 MPH I've reached so far (top end is 155). I think this is the perfect touring car for 2.
Suggested Improvements
Only complaint is the car needs a cup holder in each door. The only holders are in the center console between the arm rest & gear shift which makes them unuseable for me. I can easily reach the one in back seat center console so not a big deal. To soon for me to know about defects and reliability but car arrived in perfect conditions.
By dam22
on 04/30/11 21:56 PM (PDT)

PS: This is DAM22. I should have noted the Coupe comes with a airpump & sealer but NO spare. I'm not crazy about this. On the other hand it has been 30 years since I've had a flat. Car does have an excellent tire pressure monitor system.