2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Coupe model:
This car is my Corvette!!!!
By axle33 on 01/21/12 13:47 PM (PST)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I could have chosen any car I wanted under $100K, & I chose the CTS 2 door Coupe in Diamond White Tri-coat. I love the color, sporty styling, body lines which are so futuristic & the dual exhaust tips in the middle of the car side by side just under the middle brake light looking like the tail of a speeding comet! I am 6 foot 5 inches tall & weigh just under 300 pounds & this car fit best for me as compared to the Camaro or the Corvette. No one can ride behind me so it is basically a 3 person car when I have my seat against the back seat but I don't care. Only if the XLR were to have looked so good! I think if you want or need a back seat, buy the four door CTS or the wagon. Yes, I'm in LOVE

HEAD TURNER!!!
By cobe5050 on 12/10/11 18:01 PM (PST)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking at many 2dr coupes (Audi, Infiniti, BMW) but nothing turns heads more than this Caddy Coupe. Everyday people ask me about the car because they have never seen anything like it. Could use a better navigation interface for the younger generation but other than that.....Sweet Ride thats fun to drive.

Very Impressive CTS Coupe
By RF on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just came out of an '07 CTS V6 Direct Injection, Premium. The new CTS Coupe has some very significant improvements. There is a dramatic reduction in road noise and now the car is quiet. The drive is much more comfortable with improved shock absorption, braking, handling, and acceleration, but still feels sporty. Stereo speakers also significantly improved, and there is an incredible Navigation System and Hard Drive..Trunk is a little smaller, but rear seats go down. This car has been tweaked!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe in VA is:

$158 per month*