Used 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Coupe model:

This car is my Corvette!!!!
By axle33

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I could have chosen any car I wanted under $100K, & I chose the CTS 2 door Coupe in Diamond White Tri-coat. I love the color, sporty styling, body lines which are so futuristic & the dual exhaust tips in the middle of the car side by side just under the middle brake light looking like the tail of a speeding comet! I am 6 foot 5 inches tall & weigh just under 300 pounds & this car fit best for me as compared to the Camaro or the Corvette. No one can ride behind me so it is basically a 3 person car when I have my seat against the back seat but I don't care. Only if the XLR were to have looked so good! I think if you want or need a back seat, buy the four door CTS or the wagon. Yes, I'm in LOVE

Looks all around! Inside, Outside, it just oozes appealing looks that make my heart pound for a nice day to drive this car! I also love the HID directional headlights which move up to 15 degrees to assist in lighting my way around curves which for a 44 year old with astigmitism is very helpful at night. The hidden micro-switch door handles are very nice as is the push button exiting of the car. Even the emrgency brake is a simple push of a button. Air conditioned seats are amazing as i am sure the heated seats would be too but I did not buy this car as a daily driver. This is the first car I have had with a heated steering wheel as well. I LOVE this car!

I honestly can not think of any with the exception of pricing. the pricing went from one extreme to the other with very few optional packages. You either bought a basic car with pretty much nothing on them or like me pay $15K more for options you may never need or use. I may have been able to have ordered the car the way I want but I can not do that as I love cars and have to be able to fall in love with one before I could ever order one. When I bought mine, there were very few around and I think that is good.

HEAD TURNER!!!
By cobe5050

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking at many 2dr coupes (Audi, Infiniti, BMW) but nothing turns heads more than this Caddy Coupe. Everyday people ask me about the car because they have never seen anything like it. Could use a better navigation interface for the younger generation but other than that.....Sweet Ride thats fun to drive.

A/C & Heated Seats! Love that.

Better Navigation and back up camera.

Very Impressive CTS Coupe
By RF

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just came out of an '07 CTS V6 Direct Injection, Premium. The new CTS Coupe has some very significant improvements. There is a dramatic reduction in road noise and now the car is quiet. The drive is much more comfortable with improved shock absorption, braking, handling, and acceleration, but still feels sporty. Stereo speakers also significantly improved, and there is an incredible Navigation System and Hard Drive..Trunk is a little smaller, but rear seats go down. This car has been tweaked!

The exterior design is beautiful. Comfortable, sporty feel. Overall great handling and performance. Love the Hard Drive(Computer. Love the remote starting of the engine in the hot summer.