Used 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Cadillac Cts-coupe - Consumer Reviews

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe

View reviews for a specific CTS Coupe model:

This car is my Corvette!!!!
By axle33

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I could have chosen any car I wanted under $100K, & I chose the CTS 2 door Coupe in Diamond White Tri-coat. I love the color, sporty styling, body lines which are so futuristic & the dual exhaust tips in the middle of the car side by side just under the middle brake light looking like the tail of a speeding comet! I am 6 foot 5 inches tall & weigh just under 300 pounds & this car fit best for me as compared to the Camaro or the Corvette. No one can ride behind me so it is basically a 3 person car when I have my seat against the back seat but I don't care. Only if the XLR were to have looked so good! I think if you want or need a back seat, buy the four door CTS or the wagon. Yes, I'm in LOVE

Favorite Features

Looks all around! Inside, Outside, it just oozes appealing looks that make my heart pound for a nice day to drive this car! I also love the HID directional headlights which move up to 15 degrees to assist in lighting my way around curves which for a 44 year old with astigmitism is very helpful at night. The hidden micro-switch door handles are very nice as is the push button exiting of the car. Even the emrgency brake is a simple push of a button. Air conditioned seats are amazing as i am sure the heated seats would be too but I did not buy this car as a daily driver. This is the first car I have had with a heated steering wheel as well. I LOVE this car!

Suggested Improvements

I honestly can not think of any with the exception of pricing. the pricing went from one extreme to the other with very few optional packages. You either bought a basic car with pretty much nothing on them or like me pay $15K more for options you may never need or use. I may have been able to have ordered the car the way I want but I can not do that as I love cars and have to be able to fall in love with one before I could ever order one. When I bought mine, there were very few around and I think that is good.

HEAD TURNER!!!
By cobe5050

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking at many 2dr coupes (Audi, Infiniti, BMW) but nothing turns heads more than this Caddy Coupe. Everyday people ask me about the car because they have never seen anything like it. Could use a better navigation interface for the younger generation but other than that.....Sweet Ride thats fun to drive.

Favorite Features

A/C & Heated Seats! Love that.

Suggested Improvements

Better Navigation and back up camera.

An absolutely fantastic car!
By edsto

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently replaced my '08 red CTS sedan which I thoroughly loved, with a new 2011 Black CTS Coupe. Wow! I love this car more than my '08 CTS! The styling is fantastic! I have had about 22 new cars through the years and I have never received this many compliments on a car before, and I have had some really nice cars! The interior and exterior are beautiful. The seats are comfortable, the 304 HP with the 6 speed trans is very smooth and it uses regular gas! My '08 and my new coupe both are all wheel drive which are absolutely great in the snow, actually fun to drive! I went with the 18 inch all season tires and FE2 suspension which gives great handling and a firm but very nice ride.

Favorite Features

Beautiful interior, great leather with contrasting stitching. Great fit and finish! Very rich interior! The styling of the coupe is fantastic! Very precise handling! The coupe with the lower roof and increased angle of the windshield still has great headroom, yet feels like I'm driving a totally different car than my '08 sedan!

Suggested Improvements

None! Great work GM and Cadillac!

Just GOT mine.......OMG I LOVE IT!!!!
By JAMESCOURSEY

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I have kids about to leave the house (college)...and needed a 2 seater for JUST US....Boy did we hit the jackpot with this car. Its everything one can imagine in a car... We got the top of the line one MINUS the sunroof..which in my opinion isnt really a sunroof if the glass just angles up! All of the features are beautifully done. No other car priced in this range on the road makes me feel inferior. The looks we both get driving this car ARE ALWAYS complimentary!!!

Favorite Features

The navigation!! The interior design!! The Exterior design is just breathtakingly beautiful!! The handling on the road...WHEW....when we hit corners....it literally feels like the car "sits" down and HUGS the road even more for a incredibly stable ride....and Im in NYC...

Suggested Improvements

NONE Cadillac you have OUTDONE yourselves!!!!

Sport Car Performance & SUV Comfort-Luxury
By dam22

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

As long one considers the CTS Coupe as a 2 seater, it is tough to top. Mine is a stick ordered from Detroit. Performance is only slightly below that of my 350Z; excellent acceleration & swings through the twisties with abandon. Comfort is first rate with large cabin (for 2), well laid out controls & dash, and every amenity known to modern man including a 40 GB harddrive & 10 speaker Bose for music. The inside fit & finish is the best I've ever seen. The car is a work of art inside & out. Go sit in one. Do consider the back seat usless; anyone over 2'6" will not fit & you'll need a shoehorn to get them in. But no one will buy this bomb who really needs 4 seats.

Favorite Features

--Stick & clutch work smoothly.--Bose system is exceptional.--leather seats, brushed aluminum center console, saddle stitched dash, and wood trim give the Coupe a knockout interior. --Engine pulls strong all the way to redline--Brakes and suspension give confidence at speed on curves.--runs like on rails up to the 120 MPH I've reached so far (top end is 155). I think this is the perfect touring car for 2.

Suggested Improvements

Only complaint is the car needs a cup holder in each door. The only holders are in the center console between the arm rest & gear shift which makes them unuseable for me. I can easily reach the one in back seat center console so not a big deal. To soon for me to know about defects and reliability but car arrived in perfect conditions.