2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS Coupe model:
This car is my Corvette!!!!
By axle33 on 01/21/12 13:47 PM (PST)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I could have chosen any car I wanted under $100K, & I chose the CTS 2 door Coupe in Diamond White Tri-coat. I love the color, sporty styling, body lines which are so futuristic & the dual exhaust tips in the middle of the car side by side just under the middle brake light looking like the tail of a speeding comet! I am 6 foot 5 inches tall & weigh just under 300 pounds & this car fit best for me as compared to the Camaro or the Corvette. No one can ride behind me so it is basically a 3 person car when I have my seat against the back seat but I don't care. Only if the XLR were to have looked so good! I think if you want or need a back seat, buy the four door CTS or the wagon. Yes, I'm in LOVE

HEAD TURNER!!!
By cobe5050 on 12/10/11 18:01 PM (PST)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking at many 2dr coupes (Audi, Infiniti, BMW) but nothing turns heads more than this Caddy Coupe. Everyday people ask me about the car because they have never seen anything like it. Could use a better navigation interface for the younger generation but other than that.....Sweet Ride thats fun to drive.

An absolutely fantastic car!
By edsto on 07/17/11 04:41 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I recently replaced my '08 red CTS sedan which I thoroughly loved, with a new 2011 Black CTS Coupe. Wow! I love this car more than my '08 CTS! The styling is fantastic! I have had about 22 new cars through the years and I have never received this many compliments on a car before, and I have had some really nice cars! The interior and exterior are beautiful. The seats are comfortable, the 304 HP with the 6 speed trans is very smooth and it uses regular gas! My '08 and my new coupe both are all wheel drive which are absolutely great in the snow, actually fun to drive! I went with the 18 inch all season tires and FE2 suspension which gives great handling and a firm but very nice ride.

Just GOT mine.......OMG I LOVE IT!!!!
By JAMESCOURSEY on 05/23/11 09:44 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I have kids about to leave the house (college)...and needed a 2 seater for JUST US....Boy did we hit the jackpot with this car. Its everything one can imagine in a car... We got the top of the line one MINUS the sunroof..which in my opinion isnt really a sunroof if the glass just angles up! All of the features are beautifully done. No other car priced in this range on the road makes me feel inferior. The looks we both get driving this car ARE ALWAYS complimentary!!!

Sport Car Performance & SUV Comfort-Luxury
By dam22 on 04/22/11 22:40 PM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

As long one considers the CTS Coupe as a 2 seater, it is tough to top. Mine is a stick ordered from Detroit. Performance is only slightly below that of my 350Z; excellent acceleration & swings through the twisties with abandon. Comfort is first rate with large cabin (for 2), well laid out controls & dash, and every amenity known to modern man including a 40 GB harddrive & 10 speaker Bose for music. The inside fit & finish is the best I've ever seen. The car is a work of art inside & out. Go sit in one. Do consider the back seat usless; anyone over 2'6" will not fit & you'll need a shoehorn to get them in. But no one will buy this bomb who really needs 4 seats.

CTS Coupe worth moneyv 2011
By go1234 on 12/24/10 20:39 PM (PST)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The CTS is perfect in every way except their is a problem with the onstar it's not working well Except for the onstar the CTS Coupe is perfect in every way

Caddy stays in the game
By qitcryn on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Interior: - class defined unique. Love the accent lighting along the dashboard seam & how the lighting flows into the door seams. Seating is good for long trips & cruising. Better than the G37. Exterior: - eye catching head turning. love or hate it people will look. I love the center exhaust & they stayed true to the angular lines throughout the design. Performance: no Ferrari but don't slip on your shift in your 325 or it'll take over. is good enough. 0-60 in low 5's makes me smile, curvy roads, bring 'em on, it can handle it.

Very Impressive CTS Coupe
By RF on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I just came out of an '07 CTS V6 Direct Injection, Premium. The new CTS Coupe has some very significant improvements. There is a dramatic reduction in road noise and now the car is quiet. The drive is much more comfortable with improved shock absorption, braking, handling, and acceleration, but still feels sporty. Stereo speakers also significantly improved, and there is an incredible Navigation System and Hard Drive..Trunk is a little smaller, but rear seats go down. This car has been tweaked!

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe critical faults!
By carlson4RXN on 08/21/10 20:04 PM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Performance 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

1. 304 hp is not enough, a V-8 w/400 hp should be standard for this vehicle. 2. Front seats are terribly uncomfortable,replace them w/ seats from the sedan or the SRX - lots of good comfort. 3. The exterior paint colors are too few and many should be put only on outhouses. Paint options should include all of the Cadillac colors and be at no cost added. 4. The back seats for only 2 people is silly and very uncomfortable. Fix this and make the seat flat for extra room. 5. The performance package w/only summer time tires is stupid stupid! 6. The ride is sometimes rough, fix this and make it a luxury comfort ride like a real Cadillac! 7. The hot rear exhaust pipes can burn your legs if touched.

The best car I ever owned
By Joe maimone on 07/26/10 13:04 PM (PDT)

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe Premium 2dr Coupe AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car has the best styling of any car that I have owned. When I came out of the mall there were people around the car looking at it. I have had so may compliments on the looks of the car. I enjoy this car much better than my XLR that I traded for the CTS premium.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe in VA is:

$124 per month*