2000 Cadillac Catera Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Catera model:
Catera
By eeyore175 on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Catera Sedan 4dr Sedan

The Catera has been a fun car to drive with no problems whatsoever.

My 2000 Catera
By mathison on 04/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Catera Sedan 4dr Sedan

This is my second Catera, the first being a 1997. I really liked that car, although I had a few annoying problems with it. I have had none of those problems with the 2000 model, and have thoroughly enjoyed driving the car. It has the road manners of a German sport sedan without the premium price.

Catera hardship
By que psi on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Cadillac Catera Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought my Catera about a month ago. I had been looking to buy a new one but they stop making them and this was the only one on the lot. Got a great deal on the car and about two weeks later the windsheilds decided it wanted to crack. So they put me in a Deville and I feel in love and traded my Catera the next day.

Catera's Suck
By JenniferC on 03/10/02 20:10 PM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Catera Sedan 4dr Sedan

Don't buy this car, it sucks. It's really a horrible shame. The car is a great size, has good styling, but ours has been in the shop more than it's been out. You name the part, it's been replaced atleast once--thank god for the warranty. I would NEVER get a Cadillac again.

leased Catera
By tjw on 02/28/02 15:02 PM (PST)

2000 Cadillac Catera Sedan 4dr Sedan

Drove vehicle 9.5 months - mostly to the repair shop. 14 visits for 21 discrepancies. Out of service for 35 days total. Roadside assistance never followed up on any calls. Cadillac arbitrator was illiterate with automobile related issues. I choice I lived to regret.