My Cadi-Tera
By TymeLess on
1999 Cadillac Catera 4dr Sedan
I loved it ever since I bought it. I bought it at 96,000 miles. It started having problems after 2 months. The coolant light had been on, then it went off, then it started to leak, then the oil started to leak. It over heats. My radio doesnt work, it comes on and off when it wants. My check engine light has been on. Something about one of the o2 sensors. Its really fast, I love when the V6 kicks in. Especially in Sport mode. It has good handling, love the air condition. I love the sound when the radio does come on,(I dnt have the one with the Bose stereo, nor the cd player.) I love the Catera, but it needs improvement. I shoulve done more research b4 I bought it. I hope to trade it soon.
Favorite Features
The Moon/Sun roof. The sport mode. I love the sound of the engine when I start it, and when I rev it, it sounds like there's a supercharger in it. (Try it, you'll hear it.) The rear view mirror, that the light behind you at night doesnt hurt your eyes. love the power seats. Great trunk space.
Suggested Improvements
A lot of stuff about the engine. Takes up too much gas. I like the style of the car on the outside, but the front looks funny, like a ducks' beak. What is up with the cup holder, that was a bad place to put one. And it needs a bigger glove compartment. Runs slow with the air conditioning on, on highway.