Used 1992 Cadillac Brougham Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Cadillac Brougham - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.0L V8 4-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )

I've had a few Caddies
By Reggo4u2c

1992 Cadillac Brougham 4dr Sedan

But this is the one. I found it in this nice lady yard who told me her son had it for years and park it there about 5 years ago. Well after a tune up and fluid change this car has come back strong. I still have to replace the top and the radio is shot but I hope to have her put back together before the summer is out

The trunk space is great. but the leather seat are best

Wind noise coming through the drivers door is the only thing I dislike but have learn to put two sided type from the 87-89 models

92 caddy
By caddy man

1992 Cadillac Brougham 4dr Sedan

one of the best riding vehicles around, floats like a caddy should very comfortable. I would absolutely by another one but I wont have to because this one will last forever.

Love the ride.trunk space. roomy on the inside. the 5.7L motor

Door adjustment for road noise.

By-gone style
By Steeltag

1992 Cadillac Brougham 4dr Sedan

My car now has 155,500 miles on it, but you can't tell by looking at it! I get thumbs up from strangers about every other day. I love the looks, surprisingly good build quality knowing '90's GM issues, and the way it rides. I love a full frame vehicle. This has been virtually trouble free car that has tons of room for lots of friends and luggage. I really wished I had a sunroof and the 350ci engine instead of the 305ci. Amazingly, I can get up to 25 mpg on the highway even with all those miles, stunning! It drinks the gasoline in stop-n-go traffic though, 12 - 17mpg. Every report I've read says these motors/tranny's are good for over 200,000 miles. My dad's Caprice got that too.

It has a beautiful classic styling inside and out. Park it next to any other Caddy and it'll win a comparison hands down. I love the ride (controlled yet soft), huge trunk, and all of the power accessories. Mine is a beautiful blue/blue D'Elegance model.

It needs an improved door frame/window design, there is too much wind noise. Also, move the lap belts back to the center of the interior not on the drivers door! Nothing else, love the car!

1992 Cadillac Brougham Review
By Robert Steinheimer

1992 Cadillac Brougham 4dr Sedan

This car is the most reliabel and comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. It has never failed to start and runs well and always has. It is large and roomy inside and very comfortable, especially on long trips. It is well made and my wife and I have always felt very safe in this vehicle. While it is not an economical car, it has gotten a surprisingly good average mpg the entire time we've owned it and we bought it brand new at the dealership.

Its size and roominess inside are probably our favorite features, followed by its comfort on long trips. Next would be its feeling of safety because of its size, solid manufacture and large front end.

Better door/window construction would help cut down on the outside noise which is noticeable during driving.