2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ATS model:
Awesome Car
By willj685 on 08/28/14 16:39 PM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love this car. Bought it in March. Looks sharp and people notice it. It has serious pick up and speed and excellent handling. The CUE is a little cumbersome but overall not that difficult to use. Definitely a smaller car, you're not going to be able to fit a lot of people in it, but overall it gets the job done.

ATS on wheels...please read
By caddi2 on 08/26/14 09:46 AM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

On 10618283 NTHSA,Called the dealership who sold us the run flat tires), tweeted GM. No one at this point has been the least bit interested in what I had I to say. After my crash, on August 11, 2014, I have found several other ATS owners that experience the same exact issue..I am the only one to suffer injuries, crash and totaled my car. What is GM or the tire manufacture or these Safety Org. waiting for someone to die. I almost lost my life my 16 daughter was in the car with me...my husband almost lost his wife and daughter, and my son almost lost his mother and sister. As I stated before please help me shed some light on this issue. If this were your loved o

Goodbye BMW
By joeeeguy on 08/13/14 10:22 AM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After owning a 2010 BMW 3 lease was up and went with 2014 ATS AWD. If your looking for back seat room this is not your car . Just me and my lady and occasional family member for any short rides. I have already done some foolish things with this car that I would not even tried with the BMW. 3 modes of travel sport, touring , snow ,all three have there moments and all work great . Love this car in aspects of travel , Cue radio very touchy would rather have knobs. No problems over 9 months 10 k miles Turns heads

Come on GM
By ctshadaflood on 08/10/14 07:51 AM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had Cadillacs my whole life. I had a skid with Infinti from 2011 to 13. Probably my best 3 years of driving, I went back to Cadi because i believed they were making a better car and the deal was also inviting. But the continuing problems surface every month. The quality is sub par to those imports. Craftmanshift is very poor. The look of the ATS performance is outstanding as the handling. I made a mistake of getting the 2.0. It has no punch from the gate. Aside all the fun this CAR has to offer. Its in the shop once a month for something. I lost the power steering once, not a good experiance. I even lost the dashboard lights,gauges.Going in now 4 mildew smell in AC, its killing me.

Shrinks
By austinp4 on 07/26/14 05:01 AM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I fell in love with the car during the test drive because of the technology and the styling of the interior. Unfortunately, that ended the first time I tried to have a friend ride in the back seat. If you're over 5'-9", there's no way an adult can ride behind you. If they had added 4 inches of leg room, I'd love this car. I don't know why they didn't just make this a 2-seater. I may end up trading it in for something larger.

Update after 5,000 miles
By vroom2 on 03/23/14 07:14 AM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I previously posted my initial impressions of the ATS and here are some thoughts after another 5K miles on the odometer: Now that the engine has some miles on it, the fuel economy has improved to meeting or exceeding EPA numbers. Expect 30-33 MPG on the highway and 20-22 in town. This car needs premium gas. Lower grades will dull performance and increase fuel consumption considerably. I still miss real buttons and knobs on the CUE system but its no reason not to buy the car. The small 10cu feet trunk is enough for a road trip for two but no more than that.

exceeds my expectation
By aries_driver60 on 02/24/14 19:19 PM (PST)

2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the a t s Luxury 4wheel drive 3.6 for nearly 3 weeks now, it is amazingly fast. Very tight and sporty, the steering wheel is a little small compared to the 2006 Lexus 330 i traded for it and a totally different ride, but a great ride just the same a lot of fun to drive. i like the safety of Onstar, assistance systems for parking and backing. The Cue system does not work 100% well with my iPod..but it does work most of the time, by plugging into the usb port which tucked into the storage area in the dash board, which opens by gently swiping your finger on the bottom of the compartment. the downside of the C U E system is of course finger prints.

Perfect balance of sport and comfort
By vroom2 on 12/22/13 10:22 AM (PST)

2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After owning four consecutive 3 series BMWs I found myself unhappy with the latest model. The new 3 seemed not as well posed or as much fun to drive as the past models and had grown to nearly the size of the old 5 series. This where the Cadillac ATS is the perfect fit. It wonderfully direct steering, a stiff chassis and the perfect balance of sporty handling and comfort. There has been much talk about the CUE system and, while not as easy to use as other, it is perfectly usable once you get used to it. Fuel economy is not meeting its EPA estimate but that may have something to do with the way I drive it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Cadillac ATS Sedan in VA is:

$201 per month*