2014 Cadillac ATS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ATS model:
Shrinks
By austinp4 on 07/26/14 05:01 AM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I fell in love with the car during the test drive because of the technology and the styling of the interior. Unfortunately, that ended the first time I tried to have a friend ride in the back seat. If you're over 5'-9", there's no way an adult can ride behind you. If they had added 4 inches of leg room, I'd love this car. I don't know why they didn't just make this a 2-seater. I may end up trading it in for something larger.

Update after 5,000 miles
By vroom2 on 03/23/14 07:14 AM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I previously posted my initial impressions of the ATS and here are some thoughts after another 5K miles on the odometer: Now that the engine has some miles on it, the fuel economy has improved to meeting or exceeding EPA numbers. Expect 30-33 MPG on the highway and 20-22 in town. This car needs premium gas. Lower grades will dull performance and increase fuel consumption considerably. I still miss real buttons and knobs on the CUE system but its no reason not to buy the car. The small 10cu feet trunk is enough for a road trip for two but no more than that.

Perfect balance of sport and comfort
By vroom2 on 12/22/13 10:22 AM (PST)

2014 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After owning four consecutive 3 series BMWs I found myself unhappy with the latest model. The new 3 seemed not as well posed or as much fun to drive as the past models and had grown to nearly the size of the old 5 series. This where the Cadillac ATS is the perfect fit. It wonderfully direct steering, a stiff chassis and the perfect balance of sporty handling and comfort. There has been much talk about the CUE system and, while not as easy to use as other, it is perfectly usable once you get used to it. Fuel economy is not meeting its EPA estimate but that may have something to do with the way I drive it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Cadillac ATS in VA is:

$151 per month*