2013 Cadillac ATS Consumer Review: THE RIGHT DIRECTION

2013 Cadillac ATS - Consumer Review

Luxury Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

By cjackson4 on

2013 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Iíve never seen myself as a Cadillac owner, but I must say I love this car. When I first looked into buying a new car, I compared it to the BMW, Mercedes and Audi. I wanted to get the most for my buck. After calculating price of car, maintenance, and fuel cost I easily ruled out Mercedes and Audi. The BMW drove very nice but the inside look was not appealing enough. Also, with gas prices going up I donít think it is wise to buy a car that requires PREMIUM gas. All this made my decision very easy. In the ATS I purchased the 2.5 4-cylinder. I am averaging around 25 mpg and most of my commute is in the city. I LOVE THIS CAR and I am truly happy I made this decision.

The I love the CUE system the most. I had an issue at first with saving my favorites but the dealership fixed it. I will not turn off the product for it. I had issues with my first iPhone, but continued to buy from the company because I like the product.

More space in the backseat. It is a little tight back there, but itís not like I will have 6í guys back there daily.
By tat32
on 06/01/13 20:42 PM (PDT)

Not really sure why people get so worked up on premium gas vs regular gas. If you do the math, the difference is not really that bad. At 25mpg, and 18,000 miles a year, premium gas will only cost an additional $144 per year, $12 per month. And as long as there is only a .20 difference between regular and premium, that doesn't change. If $12 per month in additional fuel costs is hard to take, then folks shouldn't be looking at BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc.