Two ATS's Since Memorial day 2013
By unsatisfied27 on
2013 Cadillac ATS Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I purchased a new 2013 ats on memorial day 2013 , i am on my second one now. the first one i had put 5509 miles on it the first 10 days i owned it. i took it back to the dealership in N.C and had a complaint that the steering wheel would get stuck while driving on the highway, they had the car for two weeks . could not find problem, did some computer updates as recommended from cadillac tech support. it continued to happen after they gave it back to me .finally had it towed back for the same problem. they gave me a new one, put 8700 miles on that one and i have an electrical problem center dash goes black. turns out there is a short in the radio and the ecm unit .
Favorite Features
there are no favorite features ,after owning two ats's in less than 6 months , i have nothing but problems with both of them. my dash went out again yesterday 02/21/14. was recalled for rough idle ,they did a computer update but still hasnt rectified the problem. usb ports in center glove box stopped working. had to get that fixed .
Suggested Improvements
The only suggestion i can offer at this time, ater owning two ats's in less than 6 months , Go Back To The Drawing Board On This One. Not worth the money at all. Big head ache !!!!!
By vsmile
on 03/28/14 21:39 PM (PDT)

I have the same steering issue as yours!! I drove my ATS in HWY, and it becomes so stiff and stuck after a while. I took it to two dealers, both of them said they can not find anything wrong. Did GM buy your old one back? How can I get touch with you?