Just don't believe the MPG on the sticker..
By glenroebuck on
2013 Cadillac ATS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
The car pretty much sells itself after on test drive. I got the 2.0L Turbo AWD Luxury model with cold climate package (heated seats and steering wheel). Its' quick it handles great, it looks awesome an even the base model impresses. It is, quite simply, an amazing fun car to drive and it breaks out of the cookie cutter beemer world and lets me spend some of my money on a good ole usa car. I am 6 feet 260 and love the seats. my Salesman was 6'2" 250 and road in back and he was fine. I would not want to drive to florida back there but then given the mph on this thing I would not drive to florida with it..see improvements.
Favorite Features
The handling, the engine sound, the interior look and feel. The quietness when it is being reserved the that throaty growl when it is not. The guages and colorful and concise. There is a lot of information but it is all easy to see at a glance. Bembro brakes...nuff said. Best Voice recognition hands down. I can say a song title it will play it, say xm 100 it will tune to it...amazing..it works well.
Suggested Improvements
Space....the glove box could maybe hold one glove, the center console is tight. The trunk is well..small. I realize it is a compact Luxo but better space planning could have fixed a few things. CUE- as neat as it is to look at it is maddening. The touch controls have a mind of their own sometime. The cord from my 9500ix radar will change the settings randomly I have to hang it over the mirror. The turn signal. OMG a 40-60K car and the turn signal clacks like it's from a 94 impala. The steering wheel controls. Not ergonomic at all. Almost harder to figure out than CUE. MPG- pretty much a lie. Best i get on the highway was 24. 20% lower than advertised. That is a big difference IRL.