ATS MAJOR PROBLEMS READ THIS !
By kd1007 on
2013 Cadillac ATS Standard 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
If unresponsiveness in Cadillac's CUE infotainment system has been a personal point of frustration, relief is on the way: an update to smooth things over is being worked on. CUE Design Manager Jeff Massimilla told Wired Magazine that the firm's received feedback regarding responsiveness, and they're working on "a modification that will be released sometime later this year." DONT BUY OR LEASE TILL ITS FIXED ! With the upgrade, the infotainment system will be more responsive and the touchscreen and capacitive buttons will provide haptic feedback more quickly. The Cadillac XTS and ATS are set to score the update, but there's still no exact date penciled in for the patch's arrival. DONT BUY OR LEASE TILL ITS FIXED ! Though vehicles could suck down the update with a built-in data connection, the software will need to be installed by a Cadillac dealership instead. Not a fan of having lost knobs and dials to a touchscreen in the first place? According to Cadillac VP of Marketing Don Butler, we'll see the likes of such analog controls complement the screen interface in the future. WHICH MEANS SOOOO MANY CUSTOMERS ARE COMPLAINING THEY ARE GOING TO PUT KNOBS FOR HEATING/AC AND RADIO BACK IN THE CAR IF THEY DONT NO BUYERS AND LOTS OF UNHAPPY NEW CUSTOMERS LIKE ME CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO FIX POOR RADIO RECEPTION BAD ANTENNA SYSTEM AND COME CLEAN ON THE TERRIBLE MPG PROBLEM ON TURBO ATS K.D.
Favorite Features
Style and Comfort
Suggested Improvements
ATS TURBO terrible mpg only 14 compared to 20 rating terrible radio reception need new radio antenna system awful touch pad system pls give us knobs back for heat/ac and radio pass thru trunk needs to be standard on such a small car needs more leg room in back I LEASED MY ATS ONE MONTH AGO HAS BEEN BACK TO DEALER 4 TIMES AND PROBLEMS STILL NOT FIXED AND I HEAR ITS NOT JUST MY CAR LOVE LOOKS AND RIDE BUT THE PROBLEMS ARE MAJOR AND THEY DONT SEEM TO HAVE FIXES
By rdo
on 07/03/13 11:43 AM (PDT)

I drove a ATS a few days ago as I need a new car this fall and it looks good and I really wanted to buy a American car. I have read all the car mag articles and most writers like it except for CUE. I thought it can't be that bad but I found out they are correct. The screen gets so printed up so quickly that it is hard to see clearly and the worst part is how slow it is to react to inputs. This is a deal breaker for me as it would quickly drive me craazy dealing with the unreponsiveness. Not a deal breaker but the 6 speed tranny is way behind the competitors as the Audi S4 --the Lexus IS--the BMW 335i all have a 7 or 8 speed one with paddles. The DCT in the Audi is just great. Why with the same overall lenght is the back seat leg room so bad when the other 3 I mentioned above have good room.