2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ATS model:
Best in Class
By pghgator on 01/05/13 17:37 PM (PST)

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

FINALLY! Cadillac and GM have made a car that not only competes with the Europeans but beats them hands down. First let me say that I currently own a MB C300sport, and have owned a BMW 5 series and Lexus IS. I looked at the BMW 1 and 3 Series, the Audi A4, and the MB C300 and nothing compare to the value you get with this car. I was looking for an entry level luxury sedan for my wife and found this car to be superior than anything else in the marketplace. I really wanted to buy the baby bummer, but just couldn't justify against what Cadillac was offering. In years past I wouldn't even consider a Cadillac, but loved the new design so much I thought I'd give it a test drive...I was sold!

Nice car
By carlover58 on 10/03/12 19:59 PM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love the technology and style of car. It does pretty good on gas. Cons if you need a kick for speed 2.0 and higher are best.

At long last, a worthy entry.
By ngamoth on 09/22/12 11:10 AM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After successive failures, it appears Cadillac has finally made a small car worth buying. The level of effort involved in the design, creation, and testing of this car are evident upon first driving it - it feels surprisingly well built. Were it not for the plush American cabin, you'd swear the VIN began with a telltale 'W.' Performance-wise, the car shines. The adjustable Magnetic Ride Control is brilliantly implemented, and one could wax poetic about the powertrain, braking...but let's face it. This isn't going to the track - it's going to make a break in traffic much more enjoyable. Spaciousness wasn't the intended result, so make your buddies drive separately!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan in VA is:

$180 per month*