2013 ATS Base
By joeyfernando26 on
2013 Cadillac ATS Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I leased the 2013 ATS back in August 2013. After looking at the BMW 320i, Mercedes CLA, and Lexus IS250, I had fallen in love with the ATS when I test drove it. No, it's not the 2.0T or 3.6, but this little engine really is peppy once you step on the accelerator. The only complaint is that I never achieve the marketed MPG, I only get around 18 driving to and from work and school. Other than that, I LOVE this car!
Favorite Features
standard ipod connectivity, standard push button start.
Suggested Improvements
make CUE standard on ALL models, as well as smart key access system. Maybe an 8-Speed auto to improve MPG?
By mycaddy1
on 01/22/14 15:28 PM (PST)

I agree with the fun of driving the 2013 ATS, but pay attention to the many shortcomings of the interior design. Forget about 2 additional passengers, but you knew that the moment you stepped into the car in the showroom. The CUE screen is slow in responding, the auto climate control does not function well especially in driving in snow where it could not keep the windshield from freezing. The "touch to open" door for sunglass storage has a mind of its own and sometimes responds, and sometimes not. All fairly minor details? Yes, but you shouldn't have to put up with them in a Caddy. There are many more interior design problems, but I don't want to go on and on….

By tomfoolery2
on 03/05/14 12:02 PM (PST)

I disagree. Every one of my gadgets have worked reliably for some time. 1) My CUE is responsive. Perhaps you need a software update? 2) Never had a problem with climate control or windshield freezing and I live in the cold frozen north. 3) The touch-to-open compartment took me a minute to figure out. You just have to hold your finger lightly against the metal motif at the bottom until it opens/closes.