2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ATS model:
Two ATS's Since Memorial day 2013
By unsatisfied27 on 02/21/14 14:22 PM (PST)

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a new 2013 ats on memorial day 2013 , i am on my second one now. the first one i had put 5509 miles on it the first 10 days i owned it. i took it back to the dealership in N.C and had a complaint that the steering wheel would get stuck while driving on the highway, they had the car for two weeks . could not find problem, did some computer updates as recommended from cadillac tech support. it continued to happen after they gave it back to me .finally had it towed back for the same problem. they gave me a new one, put 8700 miles on that one and i have an electrical problem center dash goes black. turns out there is a short in the radio and the ecm unit .

2013 ATS Base
By joeyfernando26 on 11/24/13 10:15 AM (PST)

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I leased the 2013 ATS back in August 2013. After looking at the BMW 320i, Mercedes CLA, and Lexus IS250, I had fallen in love with the ATS when I test drove it. No, it's not the 2.0T or 3.6, but this little engine really is peppy once you step on the accelerator. The only complaint is that I never achieve the marketed MPG, I only get around 18 driving to and from work and school. Other than that, I LOVE this car!

Cadillac ATS 2.5 troubles with rough idle
By dior97 on 08/12/13 16:33 PM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have Cadillac ATS 2.5 4 cyl. that shakes, trembles during a routine stop lights during a stop. I have taken the vehicle to the dealer for software fix/updates but the problem is still there. . I"m very disappointed in this vehicle , in Cadillac and in GM. So much technology in the Cue, the radio but a vehicle that trembles and shakes is extremely annoying and gives The Cadillac ATS a sour tastes. so far, NO fix yet, NO response from Cadillac or GM. i will re post if update.

Trembling at Idle flaw
By dior97 on 07/28/13 19:02 PM (PDT)

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have 2013 Cadillac with 800 miles. It trembles in idle during a red light for example .My dealer tried to fix with a software bulletin however it still has a minor trembling problem that is annoying and makes me wonder do i have a Cadillac or some cheap clunker. I can't believe that Cadillac is not aware or able to fix this flaw with the rough idle .This Cadillac Ats will not compete with Bmw , Audi with this problem. I think vehicle has awesome styling and does have a quiet ride but the trembling on idle give the whole car a bitter taste.

Best in Class
By pghgator on 01/05/13 17:37 PM (PST)

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

FINALLY! Cadillac and GM have made a car that not only competes with the Europeans but beats them hands down. First let me say that I currently own a MB C300sport, and have owned a BMW 5 series and Lexus IS. I looked at the BMW 1 and 3 Series, the Audi A4, and the MB C300 and nothing compare to the value you get with this car. I was looking for an entry level luxury sedan for my wife and found this car to be superior than anything else in the marketplace. I really wanted to buy the baby bummer, but just couldn't justify against what Cadillac was offering. In years past I wouldn't even consider a Cadillac, but loved the new design so much I thought I'd give it a test drive...I was sold!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan in VA is:

$180 per month*