Used 2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific ATS model:

2.0T 6A after 20K miles bought CPO at 8K miles
By Brian Armstrong

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought the ATS 2.0T as a CPO from a local dealer. I paid 25K and I love the car. I always put in 92+ octane and have never gotten less than 25 mpg (miles driven/gallons pumped at empty- not cue's take on the same). The handling of this car is as car&driver and all other magazines have stated - Second to none in it's class. You feel connected to the road in a car that isn't a bloated overweight numb steering overpriced import. The trans does need work however, but in sport mode I have only minor complaints. I also have had zero problems since I bought it, and I now have 20K miles. Bottom line - If you're looking for a GREAT chassis, with sweet steering feel and acceleration take a test drive. I cross tested Audi A4, 3 series all the usual and the caddy fit my needs and likes much better than the others.

STUCK WITH A LEMON
By rzuff77

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Standard 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car has been a lemon since about 5k miles and very disappointed with my purchase. Around 10k miles performance was awful 0-60 in about 15 seconds and I kept taking it back and finally they decided to replace the turbo at 15k miles. Still has the same problem but also shift rough and has a hesitation issue no one at the dealer can replicate. I currently own 5 GM vehicles but it maybe time to thin out my stable or at least dump GM. The dealership has been downright rude and awful and 800 Cadillac service is joke. Never calls you back and wastes your time.

Car handles and brakes nicely

Reliability, Stock stereo is awful

BAD Steering and BAD Tires
By tp013

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought my cadillac in March of 2013, 25,000 miles later I am now putting my third set of tires on. I have had nothing but problems with this care from the steering locking up, stalling up an hill I also on acceleration get a banging noise from under the hood. the glove compartment and trunk not closing to an annoying rattling sound coming from the steering wheel and speaker in back seat. This car is not worth buying and would not recommend it to anyone. Everytime it was brought back to the dealer nothing is wrong with it

It does ride nice when the oil just gets changed when its past its half life it starts riding rough

Start over, with the whole steering and tires

First Birthday
By topdeadcenter

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have had this car for a year now. This car is just plain fun to drive. My wife and I are very happy with or ATS

power & hadling

Fantastic Sport Sedan
By jhatfie

2013 Cadillac ATS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

What a fantastic car Cadillac has made. I traded in my 2012 Audi A4 Prestige S-Line for my ATS and could not be happier. The A4 was a great car (with a few problems), but the ATS is just so much more willing to get thrown around and feels so much livelier and nimble. The 3.6L has plenty of grunt and thus far with about 3k miles, I am averaging almost 24mpg in mixed 50/50 driving, which is just under the what my Audi got but the ATS does not need premium fuel. The interior is top notch and CUE has been easy to figure out. So far I have had 0 issues. I was a little concerned giving Cadillac a try, but I am so glad I did!

Handling is superb Exterior appearance LED light blades Comfortable seats

Add some buttons to CUE More seat bolstering Suspension should be .75" lower (to much wheel gap) More power (321hp is nice, but it needs more) Lower MSRP to better compete with German brands Better tires on AWD model, the Michelin Primacy's are not that good.