Used 2014 Buick Verano Sedan Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Buick Verano Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Beautiful car!
By Pamela Cates

2014 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Beautiful car! I have had this car for a month now and so there is a lot about it I still don't know. But I do love the car it handles well feels nice and I feel safe. I like it safety features and back up mirror. The only problem I have is because my legs are short, it's hard for me To get in and out of the car Unless I change the seat position. I don't like having to change it every time I get in or out. This car has a lot of technology and I have not yet familiarized myself with all of it. I do believe that it will all be helpful and that I will love it. The more I drive it the more familiar I've become with the car and it's workings. I'm very happy about the car. I feel like I've stepped up in the world!

Love, Love, Love!
By kerri

2014 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Nothing I don't love about this car, and this is coming out of a Cadillac. Snappy, sporty, great entertainment/phone system, no lag at all. Warranties are excellent as well. Can't say enough, and I'm back in Buick for good.

No! Just no,
By Debra

2014 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Sorry to say, this car is awful! I regret buying it! You can find better, for the price else where.

2014 buick verano Buffalo NY - Joe Tyson
By Joe Tyson

2014 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car is all out amazing. No joke man. Its beautifully designed and well built. My very first car was a 1989 Buick Regal and Buick has come a long way. I came out of a Ford Explorer so getting in and out of the Buick Verano takes some getting use to. The style and view of this car is nice. I feel good about driving it daily. I am confident about it being outside while I work in a rough area in NY. It picks up like a 6 cylinder but its a 4 cylinder. The leather seas are nice and full and nothing is cheap about the car and that's why I understand the price I paid for it. Touch screen, rear camera for the car being in reverse, heated seats and lane assist. This car is beautiful. Not much rear passenger seating but that's okay because I have a small child. I feel good about this purchase and this car makes me want to stay in the family of the American built Buick

great value, for the quality, & reliable car,
By Sonny D.

2014 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

second one purchased, first one was a 2012, now a 2014. there a Reliable car, that has quality materials , comfort and style. joy to drive, and i like the on star feature. you have that peace of mind, on star monitors the engine, components, sends you a email with diagnoses monthly. great car for the price.