Used 2014 Buick Verano Sedan Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Buick Verano Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2014 Buick Verano Sedan

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Love, Love, Love!
By kerri

2014 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Nothing I don't love about this car, and this is coming out of a Cadillac. Snappy, sporty, great entertainment/phone system, no lag at all. Warranties are excellent as well. Can't say enough, and I'm back in Buick for good.

No! Just no,
By Debra

2014 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Sorry to say, this car is awful! I regret buying it! You can find better, for the price else where.

2014 buick verano Buffalo NY - Joe Tyson
By Joe Tyson

2014 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car is all out amazing. No joke man. Its beautifully designed and well built. My very first car was a 1989 Buick Regal and Buick has come a long way. I came out of a Ford Explorer so getting in and out of the Buick Verano takes some getting use to. The style and view of this car is nice. I feel good about driving it daily. I am confident about it being outside while I work in a rough area in NY. It picks up like a 6 cylinder but its a 4 cylinder. The leather seas are nice and full and nothing is cheap about the car and that's why I understand the price I paid for it. Touch screen, rear camera for the car being in reverse, heated seats and lane assist. This car is beautiful. Not much rear passenger seating but that's okay because I have a small child. I feel good about this purchase and this car makes me want to stay in the family of the American built Buick

great value, for the quality, & reliable car,
By Sonny D.

2014 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

second one purchased, first one was a 2012, now a 2014. there a Reliable car, that has quality materials , comfort and style. joy to drive, and i like the on star feature. you have that peace of mind, on star monitors the engine, components, sends you a email with diagnoses monthly. great car for the price.

My Buick Verano Rocks!!!
By Hilton Head Beach

2014 Buick Verano Sedan Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car has awesome build quality. All the panel gaps are perfect the black paint is amazing! I constantly receive compliments. I've owned BMW 7 series, Corvette, Lexus, Miata etc and nothing comes close to the combination of handling, quiet interior, combination of convenience, performance and economy. I love the styling and design. I've taken 2 long trips and the combination of comfortable front seats, 2 zone temperature control, satellite radio, front crash and blind spot warning, a large trunk, getting 32 mpg at 80 mph, and powerful engine all make me very happy. On last my last trip I hauled a 600# trunk load of books, plus luggage 3,000 miles up and over mountains, around sharp curves, and the car responded beautifully! One of the design choices I enjoy is how the transmission is setup ... when you touch the gas you get immediate acceleration noooo lag and touch the brake the transmission down shifts to help brake the car. It took playing with the electric drivers seat settings to keep my thighs from getting pinched and sore. It took awhile to get used to a blind spot caused by the passenger side windshield/roof pillar.