2013 Buick Verano - Leather Group - Mocha Bronze
By crunch97 on
2013 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
After reaching 240,000 miles on my 2000 Chevy Silverado, I finally decided that I would move on to another car. I had many vehicles I could choose from, and I really liked my daughters new Chevy Cruze, but after several drives of more than 300 miles, the seats were just not cutting it for me. After many test drives, and anguish over options, I finally chose the Buick Verano for my daily 32 miles each way trip to work. It has not dissapoionted as long as I remember to evaluated the car for what it is. It has plenty of room and easy to drive, while I noticed the some had made comments about the noise, I find that one of the nicest features and get many comments on how quiet the car is.
Favorite Features
I love the seats. Very comfortable Easy access for a small car. I have the Navigation System, and it is very easy to use and very handy, especially using the MapQuest send route feature. I also lover the cross traffic feature in reverse. I live in TX and park around many pickups, so it is very nice to know when a car is coming, and this feature helps a great deal. The Blind Spot Monitoring is also very nice. Sunroof is very awesome - and used frequently Bose Stereo system again is awesome. Ok, I really like this car a lot. I miss my truck, but for commuting back and for 64 miles a day. This is an awesome car.
Suggested Improvements
Two things I would change. There are no passenger side electric seats. Cmon. I spend this much money on a compact car and you can't put electric passenger seats in the thing...it isn't rocket science. Maybe it is me, but sometimes I just want to turn off the Navigation System, not the whole system. I don't need it all the time. And there is no defaults you can set the system to come up to. Just because I used the Navigation system on my last trip, doesn't mean I want it to start for the next five starts. Maybe, I just want to listed to the radio and see what is playing. Probably just me though.