Verano vs. Semi = Verano WIN!
By momsdword on
2013 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
My husband absolutely loved his 2013 Verano. It was his "baby". Sadly, it was recently hit by a Semi truck on the freeway (Semi driver's fault). My husband is undergoing neck, back and shoulder treatments, but he walked away from this accident. The Verano did its job of protecting him. The car was totaled all the way around it, but the passenger compartment stayed in tact, airbags deployed as they were supposed to and all the exterior safety features did their job so that the most important possession inside the car (my husband) was protected. We are very impressed with the Verano and cannot say enough about this wonderful car. So grateful to it and to God for protecting my husband!
Favorite Features
Safety features protected driver from a high-speed impact by a Semi Truck. Also, we loved the Onstar! Onstar was on the line immediately after the accident. This was crucial because my husband's cell phone had been tossed elsewhere in the car during the accident (the phone had originally been clipped onto his belt!). Onstar then contacted emergency responders and then contacted ME! I was able to speak with my husband until the paramedics took him to the hospital. It was a great comfort to me. Also, my husband really loved the bluetooth feature. Because of this feature, he "talked" to his car all the time, and it felt like the car was his friend, taking good care of him.
Suggested Improvements
Could used just a bit more leg room in the back seat. Othewise, it's great as it is!