Very Nice
By falkender42 on
2013 Buick Verano Premium Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I’ve had my Turbo Verano for about two months. It’s my first Buick, and it’s just right for me at this point in my life: right price and right size. It rides well and is quiet, although there is some road/tire noise. I first drove a model with the base engine, which I felt was rather anemic. The turbo is more than adequate for this driver; I actually have to restrain myself a bit when stepping on the gas pedal. Body design is fine, if a bit demure. Interior is very comfortable and well appointed. Overall, it’s an very nice car.
Favorite Features
I particularly like the blind spot monitor system and the rear parking sensors. The InteliLink and navigation systems are fine, much easier to use the Ford’s overly complex MySync.
Suggested Improvements
I am a bit surprised that some features that I’ve grown accustomed to on other recent cars are missing from the Verano; driver lumbar support, turn signals on the side mirrors, rain-sensing wipers, front parking sensors, Homelink. While I can certainly live without these niceties, they did enrich the driving experience somewhat.