2013 Buick Verano Sedan 2.4L 4-cyl. FFV 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2013 Buick Verano Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Leather Group Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. FFV 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Verano model:
We LOVE this car!
By sclose on 06/08/14 06:28 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We purchase a new Verano with the Leather Group package and some additional options. It has ALL the bells and whistles except the turbo (which I didn't want). The base engine has more than sufficient power, the six speed transmission shifts super smoothly, the handling is outstanding, and this is the quietest car we have ever riden in! The Bose music system is incredible! The rear seat handles our 6' 2" grandson perfectly with plenty of leg and head room. On our last 200 mile trip through the Sierras and Feather River Canyon we got an incredible 34.5 mpg! After months of research and test driving MANY cars, we made the right choice! And it's a looker too!

Update of 7/13/13 review
By ohheck on 07/24/13 08:20 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

A new problem since my review. 3 blocks from my dealer, the Climate Control quit blowing cold air and started pumping out high heat like the heater was on. I pulled into the dealer, the Service Adviser acknowledged the problem as did the Service Mgr. The S/A got the cold air working again, so I pulled out of the dealership and the cold air quit again. I returned and the dealer put me in a loaner and said they would call later that day. When they did, the S/A told me that the mechanic couldn't get the Climate Control to fail, so nothing was wrong. I do not recommend the Verano to anyone and will return to buying foreign as soon as my short term lease is up. Enough is enough.

Great but with flaws
By ohheck on 07/15/13 15:17 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Overall, I really like my 2013 Verano Leather Group. However, it's not all roses. My main objective was to find a quiet, comfortable car with decent mpg. The Verano does this well. However, I have issues that really detract from my driving enjoyment. They are: very harsh downshifts from the automatic transmission. The Bluetooth randomly changes from English to French and loses my Contacts list. The XM radio changes channels by itself. I turn off the car with the station tuned to one channel, only to find it tuned to the Preview channel #1 upon restarting the car. According to the dealer, no trouble found. I won't return to GM after my 2 year lease is up.

2013 Buick Verano - Leather Group - Mocha Bronze
By crunch97 on 06/21/13 16:02 PM (PDT)

2013 Buick Verano Sedan Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After reaching 240,000 miles on my 2000 Chevy Silverado, I finally decided that I would move on to another car. I had many vehicles I could choose from, and I really liked my daughters new Chevy Cruze, but after several drives of more than 300 miles, the seats were just not cutting it for me. After many test drives, and anguish over options, I finally chose the Buick Verano for my daily 32 miles each way trip to work. It has not dissapoionted as long as I remember to evaluated the car for what it is. It has plenty of room and easy to drive, while I noticed the some had made comments about the noise, I find that one of the nicest features and get many comments on how quiet the car is.