Used 2013 Buick Verano Convenience Group Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick Verano Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Nice upgrade from previous vehicle
By sociallygifted

2013 Buick Verano Sedan Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

In all I truly enjoy the bells and whistles that Buick has established for my age group 35-40 yr old. I wanted to support america this go around and decided to purchase from an American car maker. Who knows the roads better than the soil that the cars are being manufactured. I'm glad that I've purchased this vehicle! For the price point compared to other vehicle options, I don't believe that you will be disappointed.

Hands-free services, touch screen menu options, voice command capabilities, compatibility audio, and other on board applications. Comfortable, comfortable, seats. Did I say comfortable seats both front and back.

Tinted windows as a standard and an air vent for the back seat area.

An excellent design by Buick
By benboy73

2013 Buick Verano Sedan Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have a Verano with the Convenience package, which hits the sweet spot between features and affordability. This car gives you a lot of content for the money. I am very pleased after four months of ownership, and highly recommend it. The only downside I notice is that the base engine (which I have) is underpowered, and the turbo engine increases the price too much. The ride quality is very good for a car of this size, but not quite up to "big car" comfort standards. Wind noise is almost non-existent. Onstar is very beneficial, and almost, but not quite, replaces the convenience of an in-dash GPS navigation system. The vinyl/cloth seats are excellent.

Onstar, rearview camera, rear parking assist, blind spot monitoring, large trunk.

More HP for base engine. More ride comfort if possible.

• SUV