2013 Buick Verano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:
Can't beat the value on this luxury car
By jazh on 07/20/14 08:03 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick Verano Premium Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Never thought I would own a Buick but after test driving midsize after midsize and finding significant issues with each one, I decided to try this car after reading the positive reviews. After 5 minutes in the turbo, I knew this was going to be the one. All of the bells and whistles on a turbo sedan for less than $30K out the door is just a phenomenal deal. You really have to try hard to find even minor issues on this car. Limited rear leg room is not an issue for me.

Luxury and sport in a tidy package.
By normsky on 08/17/13 05:23 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick Verano Premium Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The Verano is a delight to drive with the radio off and the climate control turn down low. When on the phone using Bluetooth most don't know I am in the car on the highway. The laminated front glass areas do a great job of eliminating wind noise as most manufacturer wouldn't do. The ride is smooth and quiet yet sporty when you need it. The steering is very quick to response and it matches the responsiveness of the brakes. Highway fuel economy exceeds EPA estimates even with AC blasting. The seats are great on long trips as the foam density is about the best I have recently experienced, yet hugging you for a sporty feel.

Very Nice
By falkender42 on 05/28/13 06:10 AM (PDT)

2013 Buick Verano Premium Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I’ve had my Turbo Verano for about two months. It’s my first Buick, and it’s just right for me at this point in my life: right price and right size. It rides well and is quiet, although there is some road/tire noise. I first drove a model with the base engine, which I felt was rather anemic. The turbo is more than adequate for this driver; I actually have to restrain myself a bit when stepping on the gas pedal. Body design is fine, if a bit demure. Interior is very comfortable and well appointed. Overall, it’s an very nice car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Buick Verano in VA is:

$158 per month*