Used 2013 Buick Verano Premium Group Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Buick Verano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Unknown Diamond
By Suzanne

2013 Buick Verano Premium Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I LOVE this car!!!! I had been a three SUV (Jeep) person since 1991. When it came time to purchase a new car in 2012, I found the Verano by accident. I bought the 2012 Leather edition on the spot and was happy as a clam until the Turbo edition became available in 2013. Maybe it was stupid financially, but I traded the 2012 for the 2013 Luxury edition Turbo. Dumb move financially or not...I'm VERY happy I did. This car is AWESOME! It has every bell and whistle possible, drives like a dream, (quite and suspension) comfortable, good gas mileage, ease of controls, nice looking, etc...I look forward to car drives. Since 2013, the car still looks new. The interior has NO issues. Leather seats show no wear and I am obese! The trims and all are still like new and no little screws or parts have ever come off... very well made!
To report complaints, it is that the back seat leg room is tight and the headlights don't seem very bright at night.
THIS IS A SUPER DIAMOND of a car.

Can't beat the value on this luxury car
By jazh

2013 Buick Verano Premium Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Never thought I would own a Buick but after test driving midsize after midsize and finding significant issues with each one, I decided to try this car after reading the positive reviews.
After 5 minutes in the turbo, I knew this was going to be the one.
All of the bells and whistles on a turbo sedan for less than $30K out the door is just a phenomenal deal.
You really have to try hard to find even minor issues on this car.
Limited rear leg room is not an issue for me.

Turbo engine Premium Stereo Voice command controls everything Rear Cross Traffic Alert System is awesome Premium black paint is beautiful Seats are very comfortable (I am 6'4") Ride is comfortable and ridiculously quiet. Did I mention that this thing is fast, fast, fast

- Make the seat fully powered. Currently the recline function is manual. - Passenger seat is not powered at all (Buick really cheaped out on that) - Trunk needs to be a little larger

Luxury and sport in a tidy package.
By normsky

2013 Buick Verano Premium Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The Verano is a delight to drive with the radio off and the climate control turn down low.
When on the phone using Bluetooth most don't know I am in the car on the highway.
The laminated front glass areas do a great job of eliminating wind noise as most manufacturer wouldn't do. The ride is smooth and quiet yet sporty when you need it.
The steering is very quick to response and it matches the responsiveness of the brakes. Highway fuel economy exceeds EPA estimates even with AC blasting.
The seats are great on long trips as the foam density is about the best I have recently experienced, yet hugging you for a sporty feel.

Very Nice
By falkender42

2013 Buick Verano Premium Group 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I’ve had my Turbo Verano for about two months. It’s my first Buick, and it’s just right for me at this point in my life: right price and right size. It rides well and is quiet, although there is some road/tire noise. I first drove a model with the base engine, which I felt was rather anemic. The turbo is more than adequate for this driver; I actually have to restrain myself a bit when stepping on the gas pedal. Body design is fine, if a bit demure. Interior is very comfortable and well appointed.
Overall, it’s an very nice car.

I particularly like the blind spot monitor system and the rear parking sensors. The InteliLink and navigation systems are fine, much easier to use the Ford’s overly complex MySync.

I am a bit surprised that some features that I’ve grown accustomed to on other recent cars are missing from the Verano; driver lumbar support, turn signals on the side mirrors, rain-sensing wipers, front parking sensors, Homelink. While I can certainly live without these niceties, they did enrich the driving experience somewhat.