2012 Buick Verano Consumer Review: Surprised!

2012 Buick Verano - Consumer Review

Leather Group Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. FFV 6-speed Automatic)

By lukestrawalker on

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have always been a horsepower junkie. I had visions of my next car being a Challenger R/T with pistol grip. I have been holding out,waiting for Panther Pink,Sub-lime or another funkie retro Mopar color to make a come back.My wife came home from work three weeks ago talking about this car that had shown up at the local Government Motors dealership.She kept talking about this car.Then a little over a week ago she told me she wanted to go test drive the car to get it "out of her system". I have only been excited about three cars in the last 15 years.The above mentioned Challenger,5 series BMW sedan,and now a Buick of all things!The Verano has totally shocked me!!!!

Fit and finish.....,is this really an American produced car? The trim meets together correctly,doors close properly,etc. Have I mentioned fit and finish.

Horsepower,Horsepower,Horsepower. If the model has great sales maybe add AWD as an option. For 95% of the people looking for an intro-luxury sedan the power is probably more than adequate.