2012 Buick Verano Consumer Review: Its Almost too Good to be True

2012 Buick Verano - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. FFV 6-speed Automatic)

Its Almost too Good to be True
By superpowers on

2012 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've been driving my Verano for almost a month. I immediatley drove down Topanga Cyn Blvd. to Malibu Beach. If you aren't familiar with the area... It's a windy road that passes through mountain terrain and ends at the California coast. The Verano handled every turn with ease. I could definitely tell that this vehicle was designed in Europe (from Opel). I was surpised how sturdy and quiet the interior felt through out the ride. When my friends see the interior, they can't believe its a Buick. The build quality, and the quality of the materials used is probably above most if not all in its class.

I love the bluetooth audio that allows you to play music from your phone with out any wires attached. I probably use the pandora radio everyday. Being able to start the car from anywhere is major plus (turns on A/C) during the warmer days in California.

The available engine isn't the fastest, but the fuel economy is actually little bit better than what is printed on the maroni sticker. They will be upgrading the engine sometime around mid 2013, but I'm pleased with the current option.