Disappointment
By texas38 on
2012 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought this car with high hopes that its looks would reflect its performance. I was and am still very disappointed. Within the first 1000 miles I started to notice that it was not only relucant to accelerate but struggling by jerking like the transmission is about to drop out of the car. The spoiler has broken off twice now and when I drive over anything but a smooth road the car rebels by sounding like the 96 saturn that I drive to work. To say its a rough ride is an understatement. Also the interior scratches very easy. Everyday I see new marks and we don't have small children nor any pets that ride in the car. Lastly, the seats are already bubbling up in the center making it look old.
Favorite Features
The exterior is a great look which is what drew me to purchase the car. The interior has a great look but again the seats are cheaply made in that they are showing signs of severe wear already. I like the 18 in sporty wheels and grill design.
Suggested Improvements
I am addressing all of the problems that I'm having with the Verano with the dealership where I purchased it in hopes of getting everything fixed. I ran out of characters above so I could not speak to the black exaust that is coming out of the tail pipe. My suggestion is for GM to analize all responses like mine and address the issues because this will determine if I will ever consider buying their line of vehicles again.