2012 Buick Verano 2.4L 4-cyl. FFV 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Blown Away!

2012 Buick Verano - Consumer Review

2012 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Blown Away!
By cadilew on

2012 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I will confess I got into my Verano thanks to an almost unbelievable lease offer. Thought I'd use it as a second car for the price and limited mileage. Once I got behind the wheel and drove it for a few hundred miles I honestly felt deprived when I got behind the wheel of my Lexus LS 430! The Verano is quieter, smoother and has more features than cars costing many multiples of its price tag. Sold my Lexus and am driving the Verano on a daily basis now. Could not be happier! Already dreading the day my lease deal ends. Hopefully Buick will have another offer that comes close to what I currently have so I can stay behind the wheel of a Verano for another couple years...

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, XM radio with service included for the term of the lease, scheduled maintenance included, fold-down back seats, handsome wheels, quiet interior in beautiful Cashmere color, comfortable seats--shall I go on?

Suggested Improvements

Granted, I got the base model but I do miss having an auto-dimming mirror. Also, visibility to the rear while backing up is a bit of a challenge. I know parking sensors are available--but you must upgrade from the base model. For the price, however, these are niggling complaints....