2012 Buick Verano Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:
Blown Away!
By cadilew on 10/23/13 19:02 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I will confess I got into my Verano thanks to an almost unbelievable lease offer. Thought I'd use it as a second car for the price and limited mileage. Once I got behind the wheel and drove it for a few hundred miles I honestly felt deprived when I got behind the wheel of my Lexus LS 430! The Verano is quieter, smoother and has more features than cars costing many multiples of its price tag. Sold my Lexus and am driving the Verano on a daily basis now. Could not be happier! Already dreading the day my lease deal ends. Hopefully Buick will have another offer that comes close to what I currently have so I can stay behind the wheel of a Verano for another couple years...

My First Car Domestic Car!
By sunny45 on 07/24/12 18:10 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After three Toyota's, I have changed. I've had this car for a week and love it! Not only is it beautiful, but it has great handling on the road. The car is very comfortable and I love the the quiet interior (Oh sorry..."Quitetuning". This car is of a better value that most cars this size and within the compact sedan category. Thanks Buick for thinking about those of us that want luxury in a compact and making it worth our money.

Its Almost too Good to be True
By superpowers on 04/21/12 21:48 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've been driving my Verano for almost a month. I immediatley drove down Topanga Cyn Blvd. to Malibu Beach. If you aren't familiar with the area... It's a windy road that passes through mountain terrain and ends at the California coast. The Verano handled every turn with ease. I could definitely tell that this vehicle was designed in Europe (from Opel). I was surpised how sturdy and quiet the interior felt through out the ride. When my friends see the interior, they can't believe its a Buick. The build quality, and the quality of the materials used is probably above most if not all in its class.

New owner
By veranowner on 03/31/12 10:35 AM (PDT)

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just picked up my car from the dealership and I'm very excited about it. The ride home was so smooth and quiet. There was plenty of power on the highway and the ride definitely felt luxurious. I understand that I'm coming from a Vibe, (which is an awesome car, btw) but even so, for just a little more money, I feel like I've moved into a much higher class. I'm excited for Buick with this car. Once the word gets out that the Verano is a great value, I hope people will support it. The one thing I'm nervous about is reliability. I've had zero problems with my Vibe and it has 110,000 miles. If the Verano can come close to that, I'll be happy for Buick, and for me, too. Will update.

Buick Verano
By carman14 on 01/10/12 05:18 AM (PST)

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Just picked this car up yesterday for the little lady. So far this car exceeds all expectations. Rides as quiet as a library, holds road tight and looks like mpg beats out what I expected. Interior is what sold me on this car. Comes with combination of fabric and leatherette ( looks like leather at first) Intellimark Radio with voice recognition is remarkable. Takes a bit to understand all but well worth it. Fit and finish looks good, 18" wheels, nice touch for base model. Only downside was is that seats are manual unless you upgrade to next level. Exterior looks like a mini Regal which I feel is an elegant car too. Car based on Cruze platform which I rented but does not come close GM nice !

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Buick Verano Sedan in VA is:

$147 per month*