Used 2012 Buick Verano Sedan Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Buick Verano Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Love my gorgeous red verano
By Carol

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I do love this cheery, responsive stylish car! The red color with cream seats is irresistible and it is very responsive in its steering, with a sporty feel, It's actually fun to drive. The seats are a combination of leather and fabric in the basic version which I have. Gorgeous! There are couple of suggestions I'd make though if you're considering it: Take a long drive make sure seats are comfortable. I thought at first they were but he middle of the front seat which is fabric sinks down and is very hard compared to the surrounding soft leather. If I had it to do over again I'd get the all leather option. Also the gear shifting at low speeds is very noticeable, even jerky at times. The instrumentation panel is a bit confusingly laid out, at least for me, though it's gorgeous with an innovative design. The phone system is the exception & easy to use. In summary, I am still enjoying this car very much. I recommend it for those who'd like a small, fun, beautiful car with responsive handling.

Not worth the money!
By Anthony G.

2012 Buick Verano Sedan Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Ever since owning this vehicle, the warranty doesnt cover alot of parts. Transmission is bad. Stalls alot. Electronics just shut off. Ac fan varies in speed. Very, very poor acceleration to pass cars. Handles great though. First time ever owning a buick and certainly the last time buying one. My overall opinion is that car is junk. Shame american makers cant get it right. Im buying a foreign car this time. You can look up on google how bad these cars are. DO NOT BUY BUICK!!!!!

Boring
By Jimmy

132K miles Strong
By Eric Richmond

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this car brand new fours years ago and have since put 132K maintenance free miles on it. Getting ready to put my second set of tires on it. Yes, 65k miles out of performance tires...twice! Other than an O2 sensor crapping out at 19k miles (covered under warranty), I've had no issues with the car. Regular oil changes between 6 and 7k miles, tires rotated every oil change and had all 100k mile service work performed. Did have minor oil comsumption concerns from 30k to about 90k miles, but that concern is gone. The vehicle is still very tight and mpg have stayed consistant. I am still amazed at the low cost of ownership and reliability.

2012 Buick Verano
By cutecar

2012 Buick Verano Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Brought the car in May 2015, I liked it at first. It was a cool looking car. After about the 8 time in the shop with different problems from the ac being completely replaced to noise from the left front. I trade it in December 2015. We have an older model Buick and love it. I was really disappointed in this car. It will make me think twice about getting a Buick again.