2012 Buick Verano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Verano model:
Disappointment
By texas38 on 09/04/12 02:30 AM (PDT)

2012 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car with high hopes that its looks would reflect its performance. I was and am still very disappointed. Within the first 1000 miles I started to notice that it was not only relucant to accelerate but struggling by jerking like the transmission is about to drop out of the car. The spoiler has broken off twice now and when I drive over anything but a smooth road the car rebels by sounding like the 96 saturn that I drive to work. To say its a rough ride is an understatement. Also the interior scratches very easy. Everyday I see new marks and we don't have small children nor any pets that ride in the car. Lastly, the seats are already bubbling up in the center making it look old.

Great car for the money
By fredh1 on 08/31/12 12:34 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've owned it for 6 mos. After I bought it, I learned that this is the best selling car in CHINA. So, GM's built likely a million of these things by now and I think they've got it down. No problems whatsoever so far, rare for a first year model. Likes: VERY quiet; smooth autostick tranny; fast enough for any legal driving; GREAT handling (tires on this small car are same size as my former 300C Special); OnStar (they do Everything!); fold down rear seats: comfort/interior appearance. Best integration of tech systems of all current Buick models. Dislikes: Short legroom reat seats (but OK in a pinch for 4 adults); needs full power on both front seats; cheap looking ext. fender seams.

"WOW!"
By ekl21801 on 07/05/12 15:02 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Buick is definitely not your grandfathers or your fathers Buick anymore! Coming from a 37 year old Ford man, I am completely impressed. Great car for the price and I've looked at all the other car brands just to be unbiased and none could touch the Verano in any categories except maybe speed. Still pretty quick though. Homerun there Buick!

Love my Buicks
By bearsgt53 on 05/20/12 15:52 PM (PDT)

2012 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle little over a month ago. It is super quiet, great gas mileage and loaded with ammenities. The only cons that i have for this car is the gas filler neck is located on the right side of the car instead of being on the drivers side, also it only has one 12 volt outlet. Would loved to have at least two of them. This is my third Buick ( 96 Regal, 2005 Lacrosse and now this Verano). This has to be the quietest buick so far. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone that loves a quiet and smooth riding car.

American Auto is Back!
By jerseyboys on 02/21/12 18:02 PM (PST)

2012 Buick Verano Convenience Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The Buick Verano is amazing. Its has european handling, smooth ride, and looks better than my coworkers BMW, Plexus, and Mercedes.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Buick Verano in VA is:

$140 per month*