Used 2012 Buick Verano Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Buick Verano - Consumer Reviews

2012 Buick Verano

View reviews for a specific Verano model:

Boring
By Jimmy

132K miles Strong
By Eric Richmond

2012 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this car brand new fours years ago and have since put 132K maintenance free miles on it. Getting ready to put my second set of tires on it. Yes, 65k miles out of performance tires...twice! Other than an O2 sensor crapping out at 19k miles (covered under warranty), I've had no issues with the car. Regular oil changes between 6 and 7k miles, tires rotated every oil change and had all 100k mile service work performed. Did have minor oil comsumption concerns from 30k to about 90k miles, but that concern is gone. The vehicle is still very tight and mpg have stayed consistant. I am still amazed at the low cost of ownership and reliability.

2012 Buick Verano
By cutecar

2012 Buick Verano 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Brought the car in May 2015, I liked it at first. It was a cool looking car. After about the 8 time in the shop with different problems from the ac being completely replaced to noise from the left front. I trade it in December 2015. We have an older model Buick and love it. I was really disappointed in this car. It will make me think twice about getting a Buick again.

Wonderful Car
By Nathan Shanks

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We purchased this car brand new from GM. It had 3 miles when we purchased and now have 26k on it. We have had 2 oil changes 0 maintenance cost otherwise. We take it in when the oil change indicator goes off. The car is reliable, quiet, and has held up very well. The build quality is one of the best cars I have owned. My wife drives it every day and enjoys every aspect. I would recommended this car to anybody. This is the lowest cost of maintenance vehicle I have ever owned and one of the most well built for the price range possible.

Nice car with a few disappointments
By Dennis Lovejoy

2012 Buick Verano Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

There are 42,000 miles on the car. It's comfortable, very quiet, handles well, and seem to be very solid! Minor complaints are that it had a defective battery, black soot discolors the white car around the tailpipe, and the ventilation system emits a bad odor whenever it rains or the humidity is high. The Buick dealership has the car now to fix the ventilation system. If they can't fix it, it's so bad, we'll get rid of the car.

The quiet, comfortable ride with a solid handling car. Also like the electronics inside the car with the radio and OnStar.

Fix the a/c and ventilation system so that it doesn't smell bad.