2007 Buick Terraza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terraza model:
It's almost over!
By Ron on 05/24/10 06:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Getting ready to celebrate as are turning this thing in tomorrow off lease. We have disliked this vehicle from the start. It has been in multiple times for power sliding door, air conditioning problems. The heat or air have never seemed to work quite right and the interior just feels cheap. The back seat is a bear to take out and put back in. Also the tires are very worn @ 43k miles. Mechanically the vehicle is fine, it's the problems above that have been annoying. We have owned several Buick's in the past and have been happy with the Buick line until this vehicle.

Don't Purchase
By Jamie on 04/13/09 13:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Since I have had this one year I have had nothing but issues with the sliding doors. They get stuck, won't open, or open on their own. At times it is hard to turn in reverse, it is like I loose power steering. The dealership is NO help. Hard to see out back. Hard to get to the back. Middle seats don't move. Brakes squeak repaired twice. DON'T BUY!!!!!

Thanks for nothing Buick.
By Shaun on 08/29/08 14:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CX Plus 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this 07 van used in the beginning of 07 with 24k miles on it. Since then it has been in the shop at least 15 times. One dealer printout of the work done was 14 pages. I contacted Buick about the reliability and safety for that matter of this vehicle which has warranty up to 50k miles mind you, and they (in so many words) said just keep taking it back till its fixed and offered me a year membership to their knock-off AAA. I am almost more disgusted with Buick then the car itself, they were rude and unaccommodating. The major repairs included brakes, transmission, wheel bearings, sliding doors, stability sensors, traction control, steering shaft...just to name a few! Do not buy!

Safety is issue
By John VonBank on 03/24/08 08:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CX Plus 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Safety is major concern as power sliding doors tend to not latch and may come off in major accident. Service center have issues that they cannot duplicate and will not spend money to investigate or change parts out not covered by warranty. Left with very unsafe driving condition when transporting grandchildren.

"The All New Lemon" by Buick
By Thomas on 01/08/08 18:45 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This has to be the 2007 Edsel! Worst new vehicle we've ever owned. We bought the first one in January, and within a month had so many problems Buick bought it back. We got this one in April '07. As of year end '07 it has been in the shop over 150 days. The sliding doors are a nightmare. They are especially fun when they won't open or close at all and 5 people have to climb in and out of the rear liftgate. This is the 6th or 7th Buick auto we've owned over the years. No amount of money would ever put me in one of these things again though!

Great Van
By Pat on 07/11/07 17:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had it a week and I love it. I needed to find a replacement for my Venture Warner Bros Edition that was hit almost head on by a college kid at 40mph and no one was hurt - as they don't make the Venture anymore this was its replacement. Great engine, nice smooth ride, good pick up.

Inside design
By brenda white on 06/14/07 17:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CX Plus 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Drives good. Can't see to back up because of the head rests. No room. Middle seats don't slide easy. No easy way to get to back seats. Very disapointed in inside design. Had a 2003 Chevy Venture. Inside design was so much better. I'm very unhappy with inside design. Noise everywhere around sliding doors. Stuck with it, I guess.

Don't buy a Terraza
By Carwile on 05/20/07 05:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We have come to hate this vehicle and after only 8 months are getting rid of it. The seats are uncomfortable If I adjust the AC on the driver's side to be a little warmer and then want it colder again it blows warm air. Twice the middle on one side has opened without anyone touching it. I had error msgs regarding the brakes and traction control when I turned it on so I called the dealership and they told me what to do to clear the msgs. When I took it in and they kept it for 3 days they could not find anything wrong for numerous problems and told me there was no error msgs in the computer. The OnStar hands free phone is terrible and difficult to use. This purchase was a waste.

A Kicked-up Uplander
By mbenge on 09/15/06 20:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We used this van for six days while visiting the San Diego and Palm Spring areas in California. We actually had rented a Toyota Sienna that we loved, but at 20,0000 miles it began having brake trouble on the second day. The rental company didn't have anymore Siennas so we went for the Terraza. The controls and display are very well appointed. The DVD player was a huge plus. The van handled well for it is. However, the back passenger seats were uncomfoartable and quite narrow. The road noise was incredidble. Where as in the Sienna four of us could easily carry on a conversation in the Terraza it was a struggle unless we were traveling at 30mph. The dash was already vibrating at 1500 miles!

Disappointed with roominess
By NOTIMPRESSED on 09/12/06 11:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had this vehicle a few days, I previously drove a 2001 Olds Silhouette for the last 5 years. I want it back! The Interior of the new vehicle leaves much to be desired. Why mess with something you had almost perfect? The vehicle's exterior dimensions did not change. However there is less leg room in the front, very little leg room between 2nd row. The 2nd row seats don't fold back. The sides of the car in the way (shoulder room lost 11 inches in 3rd seat. Why??) The trunk area lost at least 5 inches in depth as well as height. The worst problem of all is that you can't see out the back window using the rear view mirror. All the headrests are so high there is a very small viewing area. Very dangerous.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.