Used 2007 Buick Terraza CXL Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Terraza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terraza model:

Don't Purchase
By Jamie

2007 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Since I have had this one year I have had nothing but issues with the sliding doors. They get stuck, won't open, or open on their own. At times it is hard to turn in reverse, it is like I loose power steering. The dealership is NO help. Hard to see out back. Hard to get to the back. Middle seats don't move. Brakes squeak repaired twice. DON'T BUY!!!!!

Favorite Features

DVD SYSTEM

Suggested Improvements

SLIDING DOORS AND MAKE IT MORE ROOMY

"The All New Lemon" by Buick
By Thomas

2007 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This has to be the 2007 Edsel! Worst new vehicle we've ever owned. We bought the first one in January, and within a month had so many problems Buick bought it back. We got this one in April '07. As of year end '07 it has been in the shop over 150 days. The sliding doors are a nightmare. They are especially fun when they won't open or close at all and 5 people have to climb in and out of the rear liftgate. This is the 6th or 7th Buick auto we've owned over the years. No amount of money would ever put me in one of these things again though!

Favorite Features

The exterior color is nice. We did enjoy the XM radio and DVD system.

Suggested Improvements

Don't ever build another one!

Great Van
By Pat

2007 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I've only had it a week and I love it. I needed to find a replacement for my Venture Warner Bros Edition that was hit almost head on by a college kid at 40mph and no one was hurt - as they don't make the Venture anymore this was its replacement. Great engine, nice smooth ride, good pick up.

Favorite Features

Comfort, DVD, everything.

Don't buy a Terraza
By Carwile

2007 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We have come to hate this vehicle and after only 8 months are getting rid of it. The seats are uncomfortable If I adjust the AC on the driver's side to be a little warmer and then want it colder again it blows warm air. Twice the middle on one side has opened without anyone touching it. I had error msgs regarding the brakes and traction control when I turned it on so I called the dealership and they told me what to do to clear the msgs. When I took it in and they kept it for 3 days they could not find anything wrong for numerous problems and told me there was no error msgs in the computer. The OnStar hands free phone is terrible and difficult to use. This purchase was a waste.

Suggested Improvements

Start over in designing this vehicle. I know of no other van that you can not remove the seats or lie them down so that the back is flat..We have owned other Buicks and had enjoyed them.Very little leg room for adults in mid and rear

A Kicked-up Uplander
By mbenge

2007 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We used this van for six days while visiting the San Diego and Palm Spring areas in California. We actually had rented a Toyota Sienna that we loved, but at 20,0000 miles it began having brake trouble on the second day. The rental company didn't have anymore Siennas so we went for the Terraza. The controls and display are very well appointed. The DVD player was a huge plus. The van handled well for it is. However, the back passenger seats were uncomfoartable and quite narrow. The road noise was incredidble. Where as in the Sienna four of us could easily carry on a conversation in the Terraza it was a struggle unless we were traveling at 30mph. The dash was already vibrating at 1500 miles!

Favorite Features

Nice controls. Great to have DVD player. The media storage option is pretty amazing.

Suggested Improvements

GM has to do better build quality especially on a upscale rebuild of a Chevy. The upgraded dash and options are nice, but if road noise and seating comfort are not addressed it is all for naught.