Used 2007 Buick Terraza CX Plus Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Terraza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terraza model:

Thanks for nothing Buick.
By Shaun

2007 Buick Terraza CX Plus 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this 07 van used in the beginning of 07 with 24k miles on it. Since then it has been in the shop at least 15 times. One dealer printout of the work done was 14 pages. I contacted Buick about the reliability and safety for that matter of this vehicle which has warranty up to 50k miles mind you, and they (in so many words) said just keep taking it back till its fixed and offered me a year membership to their knock-off AAA. I am almost more disgusted with Buick then the car itself, they were rude and unaccommodating. The major repairs included brakes, transmission, wheel bearings, sliding doors, stability sensors, traction control, steering shaft...just to name a few! Do not buy!

DVD and comfortable seats.

Everything but DVD and seats. Horrible horrible car. If anybody from Buick reads this I hope you are proud of how you are representing of the American car industry. If we build crap..oh well its yours now..and then you want to cry when sales are down and money is tight....I will never buy GM again

Safety is issue
By John VonBank

2007 Buick Terraza CX Plus 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Safety is major concern as power sliding doors tend to not latch and may come off in major accident. Service center have issues that they cannot duplicate and will not spend money to investigate or change parts out not covered by warranty. Left with very unsafe driving condition when transporting grandchildren.

Exterior design is eye appealing.

Gas mileage is not what advertised. More interior room needed. Wider wheel base for comfort ride and better handling. Too many quality and safety bugs that were not worked out and addressed..

Inside design
By brenda white

2007 Buick Terraza CX Plus 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Drives good. Can't see to back up because of the head rests. No room. Middle seats don't slide easy. No easy way to get to back seats. Very disapointed in inside design. Had a 2003 Chevy Venture. Inside design was so much better. I'm very unhappy with inside design. Noise everywhere around sliding doors. Stuck with it, I guess.

The outside is what I looked at when I bought it. I like how it looks on the outside.

Redo the whole inside. And cut out road noise.