2006 Buick Terraza Consumer Review: Like the look - but not the qu

2006 Buick Terraza - Consumer Review

CXL Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Like the look - but not the quality...
By heatherinraleighnc on

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Traded my Honda Oddessey in for this one because I really wanted a built in DVD and something a more luxurious than what I had and for the price thought it was a good deal. At 5,000 miles the engine stalled out on the highway. Buick ended up having to put a brand new engine in because the previous one wasn't put together properly. After a month I got it back. It drives fine, but every time I start it up it says "low oil pressure" on the dash.They can't figure out why - I have taken it in 2 times and they want me to bring it in again to run more tests. Buick did give me a new one to drive while mine was being fixed & gave me 1 month of payments on it for my hassle. Never had any issues w/my Honda.

The DVD, OnStar and integrated phone

The back hatch is heavy and must be slammed to close. The 2nd row seats do not move back far enough and are hard to move.The glove compartment door is flimsy.No option of a sunroof.At times the passenger side window does not work and warning bells won't turn off - car must be restarted.