A great minivan for the price
By Tim on
2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I know Honda, Toyota, and Nissan are all the rage, with Chrysler products leading the American pack, but I have found this Buick Terraza to be a great ride, with all the luxuries of the top guns, and half the price. I guess because of low consumer ratings, there are great deals for the GM's. Not sure why ratings are low, but I like these vans. It is put together well and has a good look, almost SUV-like. The DVD system with the wireless headphones is great for the kids, and I have found no signs of performance trouble. It's a mini-van for goodness sakes, so I'm not looking for the performance of the cars of my youth. Want a good van at a good price? Buy this American made ride.
Favorite Features
Room between seats is very good. Leather seats comfortable. Stylish front end. Looks like an SUV with all the convenience of a mini-van.
Suggested Improvements
Okay, go ahead and put some more power in it, and the rear passenger seat headrests need to be shrunk because they obstruct driver views out the side and rear windows. Curve the back end more like the foreign rides and maybe GM can sell some more mini-vans.