2006 Buick Terraza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terraza model:
Like the look - but not the quality...
By heatherinraleighnc on 09/27/05 13:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Traded my Honda Oddessey in for this one because I really wanted a built in DVD and something a more luxurious than what I had and for the price thought it was a good deal. At 5,000 miles the engine stalled out on the highway. Buick ended up having to put a brand new engine in because the previous one wasn't put together properly. After a month I got it back. It drives fine, but every time I start it up it says "low oil pressure" on the dash.They can't figure out why - I have taken it in 2 times and they want me to bring it in again to run more tests. Buick did give me a new one to drive while mine was being fixed & gave me 1 month of payments on it for my hassle. Never had any issues w/my Honda.

Quality Vehicle
By William on 09/09/05 13:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a high quality vehicle. The styling is great. The van goes down the road well. It is driver friendly. The controls are well within reach. We had the van out on a 90+ degree day and had to turn the A/C down because we were cold. That seems impressive for a van. I would buy another Buick without reservation.

My first car at age 65
By DON JOHNSTON on 09/08/05 12:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have ever had. My wife always pick the vehicle. I only have one problem and that is getting the little things fixed. We have a cottage in the north. I have run out of gas three times because of a faulty gas gauge. One long trips I tend to get a very severe ache in my right shoulder and we think this is from the A/C unit which has little control other than on /off.

Love My terazza!
By hazel on 08/27/05 11:54 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Terraza. There is not much I would change. The van is an excellent vehicle for a family in need of a van. It has the versatility of a van but the look of an SUV, I get many comments about the look of the vehicle. There are many features on the insided that give lots of comfort while driving it. Our children love the DVD; and the headphones are great...because we don't have to listen to their movie! The third row seating has lots of room for feet. We have even taken it to the drive-ins and put the back seats down to watch the movie. My husband took one seat out in the middle and sat outside the vehicle to watch the movie - many people thought that was great! Overall we love it!

Terazza
By Ericzoom on 08/21/05 09:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The van rides pretty well and has decent pickup for its size and weight. The brakes feel good with little fade and no shudder.The seats are comfortable and there's lots of room for hauling things.

Quiet Comfort
By RON on 08/20/05 15:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Walked through the dealership and noticed that Buick made a van. It caught my eye and the more I looked at it, the more I thought for what was offered at the price it was a bargain. Just an example of the quietness of the vehicle was when it was fully loaded and I could hold a normal conversation. Now 12,000 miles later I walk out to the parking lot and still utter, yeah!

Summer Ride
By Lester Wright on 08/06/05 11:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Rides very well under all conditions. The feel is more like a large luxury automobile. The comments from other drivers are all very positive to I am going to buy one. I found that on long trips my back did hurt or my body felt tired at all. I would recommend this van to any looking to buy a van.

Terraza
By terraza on 08/06/05 09:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have had excellent experience with my new Terraza and would purchase another. Recently we took the van on a 1200 mile trip through the mountains. The van was completely loaded with a packed luggage carrier on the top, two toddler car seats and 4 adult passengers cooler and suitcases in the back. We got 22mpg. We rode in comfort and were fully satisfied.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.