2006 Buick Terraza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terraza model:
Dissapointed
By G.F. Dicob on 11/21/06 07:19 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very poor interior design. Accelerator pedal is very uncomfortable and places a strain on foot. Seat adjustment for six foot driver is insufficient. Storage space in between front seats is non-existent. With cup holder up unable to get into storage space. Only one power outlet in front area. Unable to use phone charger and GPS at same time. Need hand grip on passenger side to hold onto when entering or exiting. Many other deficiencies but at this time unable to list due to time restraints. Way too much wind and road noise. Extreme amount of rattles. Dealer unable to locate and fix them. Return visits to dealer too frequent to attempt a fix. The CD player had to be removed and sent back.

A great minivan for the price
By Tim on 10/28/06 14:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I know Honda, Toyota, and Nissan are all the rage, with Chrysler products leading the American pack, but I have found this Buick Terraza to be a great ride, with all the luxuries of the top guns, and half the price. I guess because of low consumer ratings, there are great deals for the GM's. Not sure why ratings are low, but I like these vans. It is put together well and has a good look, almost SUV-like. The DVD system with the wireless headphones is great for the kids, and I have found no signs of performance trouble. It's a mini-van for goodness sakes, so I'm not looking for the performance of the cars of my youth. Want a good van at a good price? Buy this American made ride.

Decide for yourself
By firstbuick on 10/22/06 22:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought a Buick Terazza CX. Why? Let's start with the design. Nice exterior, elegant interior. Then look at the build quality. It is great! GM has come a long way since the 1997 Pontiac Transport we had. Some hard plastic surfaces to be found, but so what? I don't see molding seams, everything fits well. The dash is solidly put together. Turn signal stalk is silky in operation. Knobs work with quality feel. Other vans may be benchmarks. Approach these with an open mind..

Don't think I would buy another one
By KTA on 07/06/06 18:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased van with 21,000 miles on it. (Program car). Ride was not as good as our old Pontiac Transport or my Chevrolet pickup. Very bumpy. Had to stop every 1 - 1 1/2 hours because back started to hurt even with adjusting the driver's seat.(No lumbar support). Gas mileage not as good as was told. 21 - 22 MPG on highway.

Why NOT buy American?
By George on 02/28/06 05:21 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Terraza by Buick, is a perfect example of an auto that is quiet (quietest I've ever been in), plush, driver friendly, reliable, and has a great deal of thought put into it to please the American driver. This is truly the finest car I've ever owned (I've owned over 300 cars) right out of the box. It is the ultimate in versatile. You can haul a piano, or a family, or your mother in law, or the groceries, and go to dinner or the theater in elegant style. Auto level control, power everything, towability, and pure comfort style and grace...it has all that and more. And LOOKS GREAT.

Loaded with Luxury and Amazing features
By aminnj on 01/04/06 10:50 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have CXL, AWD with all options except Navigation System. The drive feels like of an SUV & the room you get is of a Minivan's. Compare to the class leader Odessey this car comes with many extras, such as AWD, Rearview Parking Assisstance, a built- in compressor, AC Power Outlet to charge Camcoders, Digital Cameras, Laptops etc, XM Radio is truly awesome, On-star 1-year free is great feature as well. If one can afford $199 a year from year 2, it is very useful feature especially if you have a family with kids. Compare to Honda Odessey, I think the pick up is less and the rear trunk room is superior in Honda. I would suggest to take a look at this Terraza instead of simply going with Honda

Open Road Performance
By Ray on 01/03/06 16:38 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Terraza's best feature is the response on the highway. Took a trip from NY to DC and the car responded beautifully to passing situations. Accelerating from 55-60mph to 65-70mph to pass, it handled smoothly and had enough engine power and feel that it could give you more power easily.

06 Buick Terraza Highly Recommended
By Dave A on 11/22/05 13:19 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We've only had this van for about a month now but so far everything has been excellent. Fit and finish and general interior quality is excellent. Radio/CD and DVD Player are excellent easy to operate and sound great, right power door is outstanding, left standard door is very hard to close. Seats are very comfortable and can be adjusted 8 ways. Dual heating controls at front and addnl heating at back are fantastic. We opted for the new 3.9L V6 engine, exc pickup and still better mileage than our previous 03 Rendezvous, will be great for towing if I get that boat next year.

Terazza is the best by far
By tracy on 11/08/05 22:17 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CXL 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I test drove several mini vans over a period of three months. Terazza, Montana, Senoma, Freestyle, also a van by Saturn. I kept going back to the Terazza it offers everthing that I wanted in a mini van. storage, comfort, style,dvd for the kids.( i have 2)it has a more sporty look to it then mini van. It handles the road great. I recently took it on a road trip to Salem, Mass and it performed wonderful. It was also great on fuel. I think that Buick hit the mark with this minivan.

Very Good
By CRR on 10/06/05 08:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I really liked this mini van. I was surprised at all of the smart features, like the information panel that lets you know exactly how many miles you have before running out of gas and oil, extra cup holders that can be hid away and a censored passenger seat to keep airbag off when a child is under weight. There were so many common sense things that most vehicles do not have, which makes traveling a lot more comfortable. The car told you specifically which door was not close. The down side was; you have to shut the side doors real hard to get it to register close. It took me a while to get used to the truck look on the front end, then I recalled how some men prefer a more masculine look.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.