2006 Buick Terraza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terraza model:
disappoinetd
By maj on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

purchased certified used from a gm dealer. I don't believe carfax or this vehicle was poorly built from the beginning. I thought I covered all of the basic when first time buying used. From the noise, lose and squeaky steering wheel, radio can never be turn off manual, feel like the van will fall apart of bumpy roads, purchased a new battery 3 days after purchase, left window squeaks and sitting on pins and needles.

Bad Choice
By sonia on 03/02/09 10:58 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

very dissapointed with this van. uncomfortable,noisey,poor performance. problems with stalling,cruise control,abs system,trac stability and control system to say the least.

Very Disappointed
By MeMe on 04/14/08 21:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first car I have purchased new, and I am very disappointed with the performance of this van. My van stalls when starting for day one, was told it is a manufactures problem and can't be fixed. It has lots of noises from the tires to squeaking in the seats. Bad blind spots in rear Windows because of back head rest. There is very little storage space in back. Had to have sliding door repaired, weather stripes on doors replaced, new cd player put in, two knew key pads in less than 3 yrs. Rear hatch hard to close, no rear heat, none auto sliding door hard to close, no room betw. Front console and front storage area. This is why they no longer make it.

Dissapointed
By G.F. Dicob on 11/21/06 07:19 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Very poor interior design. Accelerator pedal is very uncomfortable and places a strain on foot. Seat adjustment for six foot driver is insufficient. Storage space in between front seats is non-existent. With cup holder up unable to get into storage space. Only one power outlet in front area. Unable to use phone charger and GPS at same time. Need hand grip on passenger side to hold onto when entering or exiting. Many other deficiencies but at this time unable to list due to time restraints. Way too much wind and road noise. Extreme amount of rattles. Dealer unable to locate and fix them. Return visits to dealer too frequent to attempt a fix. The CD player had to be removed and sent back.

A great minivan for the price
By Tim on 10/28/06 14:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I know Honda, Toyota, and Nissan are all the rage, with Chrysler products leading the American pack, but I have found this Buick Terraza to be a great ride, with all the luxuries of the top guns, and half the price. I guess because of low consumer ratings, there are great deals for the GM's. Not sure why ratings are low, but I like these vans. It is put together well and has a good look, almost SUV-like. The DVD system with the wireless headphones is great for the kids, and I have found no signs of performance trouble. It's a mini-van for goodness sakes, so I'm not looking for the performance of the cars of my youth. Want a good van at a good price? Buy this American made ride.

Decide for yourself
By firstbuick on 10/22/06 22:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just bought a Buick Terazza CX. Why? Let's start with the design. Nice exterior, elegant interior. Then look at the build quality. It is great! GM has come a long way since the 1997 Pontiac Transport we had. Some hard plastic surfaces to be found, but so what? I don't see molding seams, everything fits well. The dash is solidly put together. Turn signal stalk is silky in operation. Knobs work with quality feel. Other vans may be benchmarks. Approach these with an open mind..

Don't think I would buy another one
By KTA on 07/06/06 18:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased van with 21,000 miles on it. (Program car). Ride was not as good as our old Pontiac Transport or my Chevrolet pickup. Very bumpy. Had to stop every 1 - 1 1/2 hours because back started to hurt even with adjusting the driver's seat.(No lumbar support). Gas mileage not as good as was told. 21 - 22 MPG on highway.

Very Good
By CRR on 10/06/05 08:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I really liked this mini van. I was surprised at all of the smart features, like the information panel that lets you know exactly how many miles you have before running out of gas and oil, extra cup holders that can be hid away and a censored passenger seat to keep airbag off when a child is under weight. There were so many common sense things that most vehicles do not have, which makes traveling a lot more comfortable. The car told you specifically which door was not close. The down side was; you have to shut the side doors real hard to get it to register close. It took me a while to get used to the truck look on the front end, then I recalled how some men prefer a more masculine look.

My first car at age 65
By DON JOHNSTON on 09/08/05 12:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have ever had. My wife always pick the vehicle. I only have one problem and that is getting the little things fixed. We have a cottage in the north. I have run out of gas three times because of a faulty gas gauge. One long trips I tend to get a very severe ache in my right shoulder and we think this is from the A/C unit which has little control other than on /off.

Summer Ride
By Lester Wright on 08/06/05 11:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Buick Terraza CX 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Rides very well under all conditions. The feel is more like a large luxury automobile. The comments from other drivers are all very positive to I am going to buy one. I found that on long trips my back did hurt or my body felt tired at all. I would recommend this van to any looking to buy a van.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.