WAY Better than the Grand Caravan
By Kim on
2005 Buick Terraza CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
We recently traded in our 2004 Grand Caravan for the Buick Terraza. The Dodge seemed to have a lot of mechanical problems and we decided to take advantage of the employee pricing from GM. We fell in love with the Terraza at first sight, but actually driving it was what won us over completely. It is a very smooth, quiet ride. All of the many features are within easy reach (not so on the Dodge), and there is a lot more legroom in the middle and back seats. Sure, the seats don't fold down magically into the floor, but I've sat in the new "stow- and-go" seats. They definitely had to sacrifice comfort for function. You will not find a more comfortable, easy to drive van than this one.
Favorite Features
I really love the way it looks. It doesn't look like a minivan, but it functions like one. The interior is so rich and classy looking. I love the storage bins in the back and on the backs of the seats. The best thing though is that is feels like it was made for me. Everything is within reach.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing missing, I think, is the back bumper protector for the top of the bumper. I imagine it will end up scratched.