Very surprised
By Rob on
2005 Buick Terraza CX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I never heard of a Terraza until I found a used one on the the lot of my local Chevy dealer. The vehicle had 13,000 miles on it and was showroom new. It had everything i was looking for and I was hooked after the test drive. It rides smooth and has plenty of power. The 3.5L engine is not going to blow anyone's doors off, but it cruises effortlessly at 80 mph. The interior and exterior styling are very sharp and it has plenty of standard options like dual climate control power sliding doors, power seats and a dvd player. I have not noticed any of the problems indicated in other reviews such as lack of room, power, or road noise that interferes with conversations. It rides like a Caddy!
Favorite Features
The ride of this vehicle is fantastic along with the 7 passenger seating, power sliding doors, DVD player, dual climate control, OnStar. You have to ignore the reviews and drive this van. You will not be disappointed
Suggested Improvements
I own the 2005 and yes the engine could be a little stronger. It seems that Buick has addressed this issue in its newer models. Dont care for the positioning of the cruise control, but it works fine.