2005 Buick Terraza Consumer Review: My First Buick Van

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan - Consumer Review

My First Buick Van
By Tom on

2005 Buick Terraza CX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had owned two vans prior to this, both Oldsmobiles, a 2000 and a 2004. I enjoyed both very much. The Terraza I bought is very nice but doesn't seem to have some of the extras that came standard with the Oldsmobiles. For instance the roof racks had crossover bars, in the Terraza you have to buy them extra. I had 3 keyed entrances before (both front doors and the rear hatch), now I only have one, the driver's side door. The Oldsmobiles had little compartments for coins, pencils, etc. plus small storage bins with lids in the back, there are none in the Terraza, except for the comparment on the rails sys. The Terraza has been in the repair shop 3 times since 1-17-05 and had to be towed once.

I bought the Cargo Convenience Center for my CX which was extra but I love the out of the way storage space it provides. I also like the looks of the Van, and the improved gas mileage. I also like very much the back up warning system, I wouldn't buy a van without one.

Cross bars for the roof racks standard and a few little convenience features the Oldmobiles had. More keyed entries for convenience and a power rear lift gate.