Love the Terraza!!
By Paul McCauley on
2005 Buick Terraza CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I have recently purchased this van and my wife and I LOVE IT!! I am very confused with the reviews concerning the van not having enough power and wonder what some people expect. We have driven the van in a mountainous area and never felt the power was inadequate, but then again I did not expect a sports car to haul my family around in. The interior is well laid and loaded with bells and whistles (most of which are easy to understand). This van rides very nice and has performed wonderfully on several long distance trips. We have averaged 25 mpg on the highway and are ecstatic with these numbers. So far after 8K miles we are very pleased and would highly recommend the Terraza to others.
Favorite Features
Hard to say as there are so many, but I would have to say On-star is the best and provides the security you can't find outside of GM. I am also fond of the load leveling suspension which seems to improve drivability when we are carrying 7 adults. Lastly, the entertainment system is a must with kids.
Suggested Improvements
A powered rear hatch would be nice and why not some fog lights? Also allow the driver to adjust the temp for rear heat/air, my kids can't reach the controls to adjust the temp and that can be a pain. Lastly how about a few more gauges in the dash...I like to monitor gauges vs. the DIC.